64 Queensborough Terrace
- 64 Queensborough Terrace England United Kingdom W2 3SH
- 44 20 7727-3066
- 44 20 7727-2800
Hotel description:The hotel is housed in a grand Victorian townhouse with a classic cream and white facade.
LocationBayswater and Paddington are cosmopolitan areas notable for their attractive streets and garden squares lined with Victorian stucco terraces. Nearby places of interest include Hyde Park, Marble Arch and Whiteleys shopping centre. Queensway and Bayswater tube stations are located in the vicinity, providing fast and easy access to other popular London destinations.
FeaturesThere are no leisure facilities onsite, but Hyde Park is just a short walk south.
There is no restaurant onsite, but breakfast is provided every morning. There are also plenty of dining opportunities in the vicinity.
GeneralStandard rooms are cosy and comfortably furnished. Amenities include a TV, chargeable Wi-Fi, an en-suite bathroom and tea and coffee making facilities.
The hotel has a 24-hour reception.
- Check in:
- 02:00 PM
- Check out:
- 11:00 AM
- Number of rooms:
- Number of floors:
- Year built:
- Year last renovated:
- Nearest major city:
- London In City
- Nearest points of interest:
- Leisure Park area :
- Hyde Park , 1.0 mile N
- Museum :
- Natural History Museum , 3.0 mile W
- Shopping Mall :
- Whiteleys , 1.0 mile NE
- All rooms have coffeemaker
- In Room Wireless Internet Access
- All rooms have television
- Some rooms have voice mail
- In Room High-speed Internet Access
- All rooms have daily maid service
- All rooms have television (cable/satellite)
- Some rooms have non-smoking
- Some rooms have iron/ironing board
- Complementary coffee
- Common Area Wireless Access
- Wheelchair access to common/public areas
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Common Area High speed Access
- In room smoke alarms
Additional fees might apply
- Outdoor Pool near by
- Health Club near by