Air Canada Family
Air Canada Vacations connections
Air Canada's Network
Air Canada mainline provides air transportation direct to 20 Canadian cities, 32 destinations in the U.S. and 56 cities in Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, the Caribbean, Mexico and South America. Air Canada mainline operates on average 650 scheduled flights each day, serving about 23 million passengers annually.
Air Canada rouge
Introducing Air Canada Vacations’ new partner Air Canada rouge, offering value-priced air travel to exciting destinations with stylishly comfortable service, making more vacation travel affordable and enjoyable. Air Canada rouge offers exciting leisure destinations in Europe and the Caribbean, plus the chance to earn and redeem Aeroplan Miles with every flight.
Air Canada Express
Air Canada has capacity purchase agreements with a number of Canadian regional airlines that supplement its North American network with Air Canada Express service. The airlines operating Air Canada Express flights on behalf of Air Canada are: Jazz Aviation LP, Sky Regional Airlines Inc., Air Georgian Ltd. and Exploits Valley Air Services (EVAS).
| || |
Star Alliance Network
Air Canada's extensive global network is enhanced as a member of the Star Alliance®. Together, Star Alliance carriers serve 790 airports in 138 countries. Partners include Lufthansa, SAS, Thai Airways International, United Airlines, VARIG, Air New Zealand, All Nippon Airways, Austrian Airlines Group, Singapore Airlines, bmi british midland, Asiana Airlines, Spanair, LOT Polish Airlines, US Airways, and TAP Portugal. For Air Canada Vacations customers, access to this extensive network means ultimate flexibility and convenience.
Our Rewards Program
| || |
Air Canada's frequent flyer program Aeroplan, is Canada's most popular loyalty program. Over 5 million members earn miles mostly on flights and hotels that are redeemable toward reward travel to destinations served by Air Canada, Jazz as well as with Star Alliance which count toward achieving top-tier membership status. Aeroplan Miles are awarded with every Air Canada Vacations holiday purchase.
Our Maple Leaf Lounges
Maple Leaf Lounges
Ideal for work or relaxation before a flight, Air Canada's 19 quiet, comfortable airport Maple Leaf Lounges welcome Executive First and Executive Class ticket holders, Aeroplan Super Elite and Elite members as well as Star Alliance Gold and Diners/enRoute Maple Leaf Club cardholders. All offer newspapers, magazines and free beverages. Most feature state-of-the-art business centres outfitted modern furnishings and high-speed internet. Air Canada Vacations customers enjoy superior comfort and added modern convenience.
Why choose Air Canada Vacations?
- The service and reliability of Air Canada and Air Canada rouge
- Convenient connectors from 66 Canadian cities
- Over 200 destinations worldwide.
- In-flight seat-back entertainment from gate to gate on most flights
- Mobile app, web and mobile check-in
- Earn & Redeem Aeroplan® Miles
- Enjoy exclusive added values for Aeroplan Members in Asia, South America and the South Pacific
- Flexible stays of 3, 4, 7 or 10 night
- Upgrade to Business Class® service or rouge Plus and Premium rouge for more legroom and in-flight amenities
- Special extras from Privileges, our added-value program, in Mexico & the Caribbean
- A wide selection of hotels, coach tours, cruises, rail passes, day tours, car rentals and more
- Carefree cruising with our Flight Guarantee & Best Price Guarantee
- 15 industry leading cruise line partners, hundreds of itineraries around the world
- Dedicated travel experts for groups of 10 or more
- Receive our deals, offers and more!