For emergency assistance during your trip, call 1-800-387-2487 (from USA or Canada), 011-800-514-1890 (from Mexico) or
Need to make a claim? Contact RBC Insurance directly at 1-800-263-8944
No matter where you are travelling, here are some excellent reasons to buy travel insurance the next time you book a trip:
- Your government health insurance plan may not cover all emergency medical expenses
- Your credit card coverage may be limited
- Your employee benefits plan coverage may be limited
- You may need coverage for a range of situations
- 24/7 access to an international network of health care professionals and emergency assistance
- Personal attention and a positive caring experience
- Expert knowledge about types of coverage and the choices available to you
- Multilingual co-ordinators who can refer you to the medical care you need
- Pay-Assist® up-front payment on covered expenses whenever possible
All insurance is subject to terms and conditions. Please read the Travel Insurance Policy to ensure you understand what is and is not covered.
®Lion and Globe symbol and RBC Insurance are registered trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada. Used under license.
If you are a resident of Quebec please review the Quebec Distribution Guide prior to purchase.
Underwritten by RBC Insurance Company of Canada.
Why choose Air Canada Vacations?
- aircanadavacations.com is
your one-stop vacation shop
- Discover 100s of destinations
full of new experiences
- 1000s of unforgettable
activities and excursions
- The safety & reliability
of Air Canada and Air Canada Rouge
- Connecting flights
from 64 Canadian cities
- Earn & Redeem Aeroplan® Miles