Classic Medical Plan
This coverage is ideal if you're under 60 years of age and want unlimited coverage for eligible emergency medical expenses you may incur while travelling outside your home province or territory.
Download the Classic Medical Plan Insurance Policy
- This insurance is subject to a maximum of $20,000 if you do not have valid government health insurance plan coverage.
- Please see policy for limits on the transportation container, cremation and burial at location.
- Benefit is emergency dental expenses to repair or replace natural or permanently attached artificial teeth incurred during the trip and up to a maximum of $1500 for continued necessary treatment after returning to Canada.
All insurance is subject to terms and conditions. Please read the Travel Insurance Policy to ensure you understand what is and is not covered.
®Lion and Globe symbol and RBC Insurance are registered trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada. Used under license.
If you are a resident of Quebec please review the Quebec Distribution Guide prior to purchase.
Underwritten by RBC Insurance Company of Canada.
Why choose Air Canada Vacations?
- aircanadavacations.com is
your one-stop vacation shop
- Discover 100s of destinations
full of new experiences
- 1000s of unforgettable
activities and excursions
- The safety & reliability
of Air Canada and Air Canada Rouge
- Connecting flights
from 64 Canadian cities
- Earn & Redeem Aeroplan® Miles