Also known as the City of Lights, Paris ranks as a first-rate destination for fashion, food and architecture. Take it all in by choosing from a pre-designed Paris tour package or by customizing your own Paris vacation package. To fully appreciate all of the city's sights and sounds, make sure to get the Paris pass - this allows free entry to more than 60 attractions, such as the Louvre Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral, Musée d'Orsay and the Arc de Triomphe.
- Ibis Styles Gare de l'Est Chateau Landon
- Mercure Paris Place d'Italie See more hotels in Paris
Featured hotels in Paris
- 5 Destinations You Have to Visit at Least Once
- How to Fall in Love with Paris in 24 Hours
- 30 Must-Have Experiences in Europe
Read more about Paris
- City Sightseeing Paris - Hop-On-Hop-Off Tour
- Mugler Follies Cabaret
- Paris Pass
- Bateaux Parisiens Sightseeing River Cruise More activities
Things to do...
Cruise through Europe
Featured cruise: AMALegro, Air & 7-night Seine River cruise through the heart of Normandy, followed by 2 nights in Paris
Call us for more information or to book.
Total price:$994.46 per adult ($408.00 + $586.46) (Base fare, surcharges, fees, taxes and charges)Toronto to Paris October, 6 - 4 nights No Meals Adagio Access Paris Porte De Charenton
Total price:$1,073.46 per adult ($487.00 + $586.46) (Base fare, surcharges, fees, taxes and charges)Toronto to Paris September, 15 - 4 nights No Meals Royal Fromentin 3 deal(s) left only
Total price:$1,089.46 per adult ($503.00 + $586.46) (Base fare, surcharges, fees, taxes and charges)Toronto to Paris October, 6 - 4 nights No Meals Adagio Access Paris Reuilly
Why choose Air Canada Vacations?
- aircanadavacations.com is
your one-stop vacation shop
- Discover 100s of destinations
full of new experiences
- 1000s of unforgettable
activities and excursions
- The safety & reliability
of Air Canada and Air Canada Rouge
- Connecting flights
from 64 Canadian cities
- Earn & Redeem Aeroplan® Miles