Go to another destination
St. Kitts travel
St. Kitts is an intoxicating blend of natural beauty, sunny skies, warm waters and golden-sand beaches. It is an unspoiled island, recognized around the world for the excellent preservation of its ecosystems and genuinely welcoming people. You can hike its volcanic rainforests, relax on one of its many uncrowded beaches, tour its sleepy villages or stay up late at the beach bars along the Frigate Bay Strip. Whatever your fancy, this seductively charming island has something for you.
- Ottley's Plantation Inn
- Sugar Bay Club Suites & Hotel
- Bird Rock Beach Hotel
- St Kitts Marriott and The Royal Beach Casino See more resorts in St. Kitts
Featured resorts in St. Kitts
Total price:$838.66 per adult ($565.00 + $273.66) (Base fare, surcharges, fees, taxes and charges)Toronto to St. Kitts March, 5 - 7 nights No Meals Bird Rock Beach Hotel
Total price:$954.96 per adult ($680.00 + $274.96) (Base fare, surcharges, fees, taxes and charges)Toronto to St. Kitts March, 19 - 7 nights No Meals Sugar Bay Club Suites & Hotel
Narrow down your search to resorts that cater to your interests
Keep everyone happy at these resorts that offer dedicated kids' pools and supervised clubs as well as discounts for kids so you really can bring the whole family.
Destination weddings are a vacation and wedding all in one with these resorts that offer free or discounted weddings or honeymoons, the services of a wedding planner and have a spa onsite.
Your vacation is the harmony of mind, body and spirit with these resorts that offer daily activities like yoga and meditation, and have the latest in spa and gym facilities.
Why choose Air Canada Vacations?
- The service and reliability of Air Canada and Air Canada rouge
- Convenient connectors from 66 Canadian cities
- Over 200 destinations worldwide.
- In-flight seat-back entertainment from gate to gate on most flights
- Mobile app, web and mobile check-in
- Earn & Redeem Aeroplan® Miles
- Enjoy exclusive added values for Aeroplan Members in Asia, South America and the South Pacific
- Flexible stays of 3, 4, 7 or 10 night
- Upgrade to Business Class® service or rouge Plus and Premium rouge for more legroom and in-flight amenities
- Special extras from Privileges, our added-value program, in Mexico & the Caribbean
- A wide selection of hotels, coach tours, cruises, rail passes, day tours, car rentals and more
- Carefree cruising with our Flight Guarantee & Best Price Guarantee
- 15 industry leading cruise line partners, hundreds of itineraries around the world
- Dedicated travel experts for groups of 10 or more
- Receive our deals, offers and more!