Go to another destination
Thunder Bay travel
Perched on the edge of the immense Lake Superior, Thunder Bay has for years been a bridge, a link between the Prairies to the west and the cities of the St. Lawrence Seaway to the east. A large Finnish population gives the town a unique atmosphere and some excellent saunas. Outside of town, explore the great Canadian wilderness on a hike through the stunning Sleeping Giant Provincial Park.
Why choose Air Canada Vacations?
- The service and reliability of Air Canada and Air Canada rouge
- Convenient connectors from 65 Canadian cities
- Over 200 destinations worldwide.
- In-flight seat-back entertainment from gate to gate on most flights
- Mobile app, web and mobile check-in
- Access to your personal Vacation Planner website
- Earn & Redeem Aeroplan® Miles
- Enjoy exclusive added values for Aeroplan Members in Asia, South America and the South Pacific
- Flexible stays of 3, 4, 7 or 10 night
- Upgrade to Business Class® service or rouge Plus and Premium rouge for more legroom and in-flight amenities
- Special extras from Privileges, our added-value program, in Mexico & the Caribbean
- A wide selection of hotels, coach tours, cruises, rail passes, day tours, car rentals and more
- Carefree cruising with our Flight Guarantee & Best Price Guarantee
- 15 industry leading cruise line partners, hundreds of itineraries around the world
- Dedicated travel experts for groups of 10 or more
- Receive our deals, offers and more!