Go to another destination
Panama Canal travel
With the Mexican Riviera on one coast and Aruba and Cartagena, Columbia on the other, the Panama Canal cruise joins two worlds into one great adventure. Visit the waterfall once believed to be the fountain of youth in the El Yunque Rainforest. Watch the famous Acapulco cliff divers plunge into the crystal-blue sea. Raft up the Corobici River and experience the lush tropical jungles of Costa Rica.
Select a cruise
Celebrity CruisesSee more Close
Royal Caribbean InternationalSee more Close
Norwegian Cruise LineSee more Close
Azamara CruisesSee more Close
Holland America LineSee more Close
Why choose Air Canada Vacations?
- The service and reliability of Air Canada and Air Canada rouge
- Convenient connectors from 65 Canadian cities
- Over 200 destinations worldwide.
- In-flight seat-back entertainment from gate to gate on most flights
- Mobile app, web and mobile check-in
- Access to your personal Vacation Planner website
- Earn & Redeem Aeroplan® Miles
- Enjoy exclusive added values for Aeroplan Members in Asia, South America and the South Pacific
- Flexible stays of 3, 4, 7 or 10 night
- Upgrade to Business Class® service or rouge Plus and Premium rouge for more legroom and in-flight amenities
- Special extras from Privileges, our added-value program, in Mexico & the Caribbean
- A wide selection of hotels, coach tours, cruises, rail passes, day tours, car rentals and more
- Carefree cruising with our Flight Guarantee & Best Price Guarantee
- 15 industry leading cruise line partners, hundreds of itineraries around the world
- Dedicated travel experts for groups of 10 or more
- Receive our deals, offers and more!