Game of Thrones Day Tour from Dublin
- As you travel north from Dublin city centre, your guide will take you through sets from the popular Game of Thrones® TV series, adapted from George Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire novels. Highlights include a photo stop at the place where, in Season 1, Episode 10, Catelyn and Robb hear terrible news from King's Landing and Robb's bannermen pledge loyalty to him as “the King in the North.” A total of 9 Game of Thrones® film locations are on site, including: a 15th-century Tower House (the Towers of Walder Frey's Twins and the location of Robb's Camp); the spot where Brienne of Tarth dispatched three Stark bannermen and the Battlefield of Baelor; and the courtyard of Winterfell, where you can partake in activities like archery.
- Check price and availability
7:45 a.m. at Jury's Inn Hotel, Custom House Quay, Dublin 1. (Look for a black bus with a Game of Thrones logo on it).
approx. 12 hours
Days of operation (2016):
- March, April, October: Wed, Sat, Sun
- May: Wed - Sat, Sun
- June, July, August, September: Daily
- November, December: Sat, Sun
What you should know:This tour is not recommended for passengers in wheelchairs or persons with mobility issues. Tour includes two 1.5km treks (approx. 1 hour each). Archery is an optional extra instead of the 3km walking trek.
Why choose Air Canada Vacations?
- aircanadavacations.com is
your one-stop vacation shop
- Discover 100s of destinations
full of new experiences
- 1000s of unforgettable
activities and excursions
- The safety & reliability
of Air Canada and Air Canada Rouge
- Connecting flights
from 64 Canadian cities
- Earn & Redeem Aeroplan® Miles