LEGOLAND® Florida, the largest LEGOLAND Park in the world, is a 150-acre interactive theme park with more than 50 rides, shows and attractions, restaurants, shopping, a breathtaking botanical garden, and the LEGOLAND Water Park all geared to families with children ages 2 to 12.
- Check price and availability
Now open, The LEGO® World of Chima presented by Cartoon Network features an immersive family experience with an interactive water ride, The Quest for CHI, a super-charged Speedorz™ Arena, Cragger's Swamp water play area, a new 4D movie experience and character meet-n-greet sessions.
The LEGOLAND Hotel will feature 152 brightly coloured and highly themed rooms and suites, LEGO décor, interactive play areas, a pool and a restaurant. The hotel will be located to the left of the park entrance and along the shores of Lake Eloise.
- 1-day admission ticket (if option selected)
- 2-day admission ticket (if option selected)
- Combo ticket (if option selected). Combo ticket includes admission ticket to LEGOLAND, Madame Tussauds, Sealife Orlando and The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye
- Food and drinks
- The listed price does not include a parking fee, payable directly
- Admission to special separately ticketed events
Open daily, except for Tuesdays and Wednesdays during specific periods.
Park hours are subject to change without notice based on season. It is advised that you confirm park hours with LEGOLAND prior to your travel date.
Why choose Air Canada Vacations?
- aircanadavacations.com is
your one-stop vacation shop
- Discover 100s of destinations
full of new experiences
- 1000s of unforgettable
activities and excursions
- The safety & reliability
of Air Canada and Air Canada Rouge
- Connecting flights
from 64 Canadian cities
- Earn & Redeem Aeroplan® Miles