Bateaux Parisiens Sightseeing River Cruise
- Discover the city of Paris aboard a modern boat with terrace, while gliding along the UNESCO World Heritage-listed banks of the River Seine. Along the way, you'll see Parisian attractions such as Notre Dame Cathedral and Pont Neuf bridge. Enjoy the use of audio-guides in 13 languages and the service of a hostess/guide on board.
- Check price and availability
- Departures from Port de la Bourdonnais, pontoon 3, located at the foot of the Eiffel Tower.
- From April to September, cruises depart every 30 minutes from 10 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. (no 1 p.m. or 7:30 p.m. departures).
- From October to March, cruises depart every hour from 10:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Please note, on July 14, the last departure is 2 p.m.
- Present your voucher at the ticket office at least 20 minutes prior to departure.
1-hour cruise with audio-commentary
What's not included:
Hotel pickup and drop-off
What you should know:
- Please be present at the pier 20 minutes prior to desired departure.
- For the safety and security of all guests, you may be asked to open your bags and suitcases before boarding.
- Please note there are no toilets available on the pontoon - only on board.
- Smoking is not permitted on board.
- For health reasons, only service animals are permitted on board.
- Guests may not disembark during the tour. Your cruise will follow a route to Ile St. Louis.
Why choose Air Canada Vacations?
- aircanadavacations.com is
your one-stop vacation shop
- Discover 100s of destinations
full of new experiences
- 1000s of unforgettable
activities and excursions
- The safety & reliability
of Air Canada and Air Canada Rouge
- Connecting flights
from 64 Canadian cities
- Earn & Redeem Aeroplan® Miles