Go to another destination
- Cayo Coco/Cayo Guillermo - Melia Jardines del Rey
- Santa Clara - Valentin Perla Blanca
- Saint Lucia - St. James's Club Morgan Bay, St. Lucia by Elite Island Resorts
- Cancun & Riviera Maya - Gran Caribe Resort & Spa Cancun
Last 24 hours most popular vacations
A Tale of Two Cities - 9 days / 7 nights
Contact us for more information or to make your booking
Departures April 1st from Toronto:
$899 + $588 taxes & other fees
London & Paris
Paris > London
Two great cities, one easy package. Enjoy conveniently bundled international flights, rail travel between cities and hotels in the heart of the action.
Day 1 Depart Canada
Board your flight to London.
Days 2 - 5 London (breakfasts included)
Prepare to fall in love with the British capital. Be sure you visit the iconic landmarks like Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey and Tower Bridge to name a few. But also take the time to enjoy a great stage show, fish n' chips by the river or a night out in Soho. Truly one of the great cities of the world.
Hotel Ibis London Earls Court (SUP) / Meliá White House (FC) / Sofitel London St. James (DX) (4 nights)
Day 6 London - Paris (breakfasts included)
Board the Eurostar for a memorable journey from London to Paris. Upon arrival, make your way to your selected hotel.
Ibis Styles Paris Gare de l'Est Chateau Landon (SUP) / Mercure Paris Opera Garnier (FC) / Sofitel Paris Le Faubourg (DX) (3 nights)
Days 7 & 8 Paris
Paris, the “City of Lights,” is a place of stories, a place of expectations, dreams and legends. Testament to this past are the great sights like Notre Dame Cathedral, Place de la Concorde, l'Opera Garnier and l'Arc de Triomphe. Sip wine on a sunny, sidewalk café in Montmartre or take in the vast cityscape from the beautiful Eiffel Tower. Let the magic of Paris into your heart.
Day 9 Return to Canada (breakfasts included)
Enjoy the comfort and service of your return flight to Canada.
- Round-trip flights
- 7 nights of accommodation in selected category
- Train travel from London to Paris in 2nd class
- Note: Day tours and visits not included. Airport and train station transfers not included.
Back to top
Why choose Air Canada Vacations?
- The service and reliability of Air Canada and Air Canada rouge
- Convenient connectors from 65 Canadian cities
- Over 200 destinations worldwide.
- In-flight seat-back entertainment from gate to gate on most flights
- Mobile app, web and mobile check-in
- Earn & Redeem Aeroplan® Miles
- Enjoy exclusive added values for Aeroplan Members in Asia, South America and the South Pacific
- Flexible stays of 3, 4, 7 or 10 night
- Upgrade to Business Class® service or rouge Plus and Premium rouge for more legroom and in-flight amenities
- Special extras from Privileges, our added-value program, in Mexico & the Caribbean
- A wide selection of hotels, coach tours, cruises, rail passes, day tours, car rentals and more
- Carefree cruising with our Flight Guarantee & Best Price Guarantee
- 15 industry leading cruise line partners, hundreds of itineraries around the world
- Dedicated travel experts for groups of 10 or more
- Receive our deals, offers and more!