- Aulani is part of the Ko Olina Resort Community & Marina
- Located on the western shore of Oʻahu about 30 km from the Honolulu International Airport
- Aulani rests on 21 acres of beachfront property
Nearby Points of Interest:
- Ko Olina Golf Club
- Secret Beach Ko Olina
- Paradise Cove Beach
Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa is located in Ko Olina. The hotel is on the beautiful beaches of Ko Olina on the leeward coast of O‘ahu. Dining options include 2 restaurants, 3 lounges and several quick-service dining venues. The hotel has a Spa, Fitness Center, Aunty's Beach House kids club, pools, waterslides and more.
Meal & beverage plans
- Includes no meals
To reserve Character breakfast please call the Disneyland Resort Dining line at
Resort guests will need to provide either the hotel confirmation number OR the guest name.
Benefits of staying at Aulani Resort:
- Complimentary Character experiences
- Aunty’s Beach House (ages 4 to 12) and complimentary kids club activities
- No Resort Fees
- More than 30 complimentary activities
- World-renowned Disney service
- 6 pool areas and a private beach
Family travel packages
Weddings & Celebrations packages
Face Covering Policy:
Face coverings are required for all Guests (ages 2 and up) and Cast Members, including those who have received a COVID-19 vaccine. Guests should bring their own face coverings and wear them at all times, except when dining or swimming. Guests may remove face coverings while actively eating or drinking, but they must be stationary and maintain appropriate physical distancing.
All face coverings (whether disposable or reusable) must:
• Be made with at least 2 layers of breathable material
• Fully cover the nose and mouth and secure under the chin
• Fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
• Be secured with ties or ear loops and allow the Guest to remain hands-free
The Resort is designated as a smoke free environment.
Smoking locations have been removed and smoking will be not be permitted on premises.
Hawaii state law prohibits smoking (including e-cigarettes) on the beach within the state.