- Located in the business district of Miramar
- 17 km from the Havana International Airport
- 239 km from Varadero International Airport
- 30.8 km from Varadero International Airport
- Located directly on the beach
Explore the best Cuba has to offer on a trip that takes you to Havana and Varadero. Experience the history and architecture of Havana, and have drinks on the beach at Varadero’s famous coast.
This itinerary includes Out & About suggestions for activities that are not included in your package, but they are great tips for places to visit and things to do.
Meal & Beverage Plans
- Breakfast Plan (Breakfast included daily)
Melia Varadero :
All-Inclusive plan as follows:
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily
- Domestic and international alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- 24-hour snacks
Reservations required for the a la carte restaurants!
- Round-trip flights from your Canadian gateway to Varadero in Economy Class
- 7 nights of accommodation: 3 nights in Meliá Habana with Breakfast Plan and 4 nights in Meliá Varadero with All Inclusive plan
- Private transfers hotels and airports
Additional Inclusions at the hotels:
- Day time activities*
- Non-motorized water sports*
- Nightly entertainment*
*Only applies to the Melia Varadero
- Private transfer Varadero International Airport to Meliá Habana
- Private inter-hotels transfer: from Meliá Habana to Meliá Varadero
- Private transfer Meliá Varadero to Varadero International Airport
Day 1 Depart Canada & Varadero – Havana (135 km)
Fly from Canada to Varadero. Upon arrival at Varadero International Airport, an Air Canada Vacations representative will welcome and assist you in transferring to your lodgings in Havana.
Arrive at the hotel and check-in. Spend the rest of the day exploring Havana at your own pace.
Days 2 & 3 Havana
Breakfast at the hotel. Discover the city on your own or contact your Air Canada Vacations representative to organize an excursion.
Out & About – Suggested Itinerary
Visit the National Museum of Fine Arts or go on a full day tour to Valle de Viñales National Park. End the day of adventure with a meal at El Floridita, the resto-bar Hemingway famously favoured.
Day 4 Havana – Varadero (150 km)
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to Varadero hotel with the help of your Air Canada Vacations representative. Upon arrival, check in at the all-inclusive Meliá Varadero. Rest of the day at leisure.
Days 5, 6 & 7 Varadero
Enjoy days at your leisure in Varadero.
Out & About – Suggested Itinerary
With unlimited luxury at your fingertips, there’s no wrong way to relax. Laze in the sun or sample the local fare, and then do it all over again! Golf lovers can indulge at the Varadero Golf Course, designed by Canadian architect Les Furber.
Day 8 Return to Canada
Time at leisure depending on the flight schedule. Transfer to Varadero International Airport to take your flight back home.
- Meals in Havana (only breakfast)
- Excursions (optional)
- Personal expenses and insurance
2022-2023 Departure Dates
Iberostar Combo Havana - Varadero is available for 7 nights from November 1, 2022, until October 31, 2023, on select departure days depending on Air Canada flight schedule from Canadian gateways to Varadero.
Some services and facilities at the hotel may be suspended or affected in rotation due to hotel occupancy and season.
Out & About - Suggested Itinerary
The day-to-day locations are already set, and hotel accommodations will already be booked, but what you do during the day in each location is completely up to you. We've gathered our top picks for suggested itineraries, places to visit, things to do and even great spots for tasty treats. Explore to your heart's content and take our suggestions - or don't! Just make sure to get to the hotel on time!