- 46.02 km from Kahului Airport
- Beachfront hotel
Nearby points of interest:
- Kahekili Beach
- Kaanapali Beach
- Black Rock
- Whalers Village
- Kaanapali Kai Course at Kaanapali Golf Resort
Where the pristine sands of Kaanapali Beach meet the azure waters of the Pacific, you'll find the three-story Kaanapali Ocean Inn. Get away to the island oasis of Maui, the perfect setting for your next soul-restoring escape.
Located next to the Royal Lahaina Resort, you can enjoy all the amenities and privileges at its sister hotel when staying here. Surrounded by the sound of waves just outside our doors, unwind with a cocktail while relaxing near one of our outdoor swimming pools. Immerse yourself in the Polynesian traditions and culture at the Myths of Maui Luau. Channel inner harmony with an oceanside massage at our tranquil spa. Relaxed island vibes and a warm Hawaiian ambiance usher in the aloha spirit to help you rediscover bliss at our Maui resort. Kaanapali Ocean Inn welcomes you to the tropical paradise of Maui.
Meal and beverage plan
European plan: No meals included
Included with Resort Amenity Charge:
- Wellness Classes: Daily classes to be held (see resort activity sheet for details of times)
- Hawaiian Cultural Classes: Daily Classes to be held including, lau hala weaving, hula lessons and ukulele
- Hiu Wai (Traditional Hawaiian Cleansing) ritual at Sunrise on the beach
- In-Room Coffee: Enjoy a selection of signature Kona coffee and tea from the convenience of your guest room
- Internet Access: High speed internet wireless access in guest rooms and throughout the resort
- Phone Calls: Unlimited local and long-distance calls including up to 60 minutes of international calls per day• Sunscreen and After Sun Lotion: Reef Safe and available at the resort pool area.
- Self-service 24-hour workplace: Complimentary boarding pass printing and copying services
- Spa Service Credit: $20.00 per room per stay at Alana Spa - Please note spa services must be reserved in advance at an additional charge
- Fitness Center: Daily access to the Fitness Facilities
- Self-Guided Botanical Tour of the Royal Lahaina Resort
- Shuffleboard and Bocci Ball available oceanside of hotel
- Resort Shuttle Service: Ka’anapali trolley service to Whalers Village Shops/Restaurants and select Ka’anapali hotels
- Hawaiian Vintage Postcard per stay from the Royal Lahaina Trading Company
- Personalized Guest Messaging Service
* Resort Amenity Charge and Inclusions are subject to change without notice.
Resort Amenity Charge: A Daily Resort Amenity Charge of $40.00 USD per room per night plus applicable local resort fee taxes paid locally.
Rollaway beds: Rollaway bed available upon request at an extra charge plus applicable taxes per day. In the Lahaina Kai Tower guestroom categories, rollaway beds are only permitted in the King bedded rooms. Rollaway beds are not permitted in the Lahaina Kai Tower double bedded rooms. One rollaway bed is permitted in both the King bedded and double- bedded cottage rooms. If additional person fee has been charged, then there is no charge for the rollaway bed.
Smoking Policy: Smoking is prohibited. A $250 plus applicable local taxes per night will be applied if guest(s) smokes in room