- Located directly on the beach
- 30-minute drive from the airport
- 7.4 mi (12 km) from Dickenson Bay Beach
Located in St. John's, Hawksbill by Rex Resorts is by the sea, a 3-minute drive from Galley Bay and 8 minutes from Antigua Botanical Gardens. This all-inclusive hotel is near Dickenson Bay Beach. Make yourself at home in one of the 104 individually decorated guestrooms. This hotel offers a great value for a wonderful vacation in Antigua.
Meal & beverage plans
- Full buffet breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, and dinner
- A choice of Caribbean cocktails, local beers, soft drinks, house spirits, and house wines
Note: Snacks, non-house brand wines and spirits, and bottled water are not included in the All-Inclusive package and must be paid for locally.
For Your Information
- Minimum stay of 3 nights
- Accessibility information - Hawksbill Resorts is not equipped with wheelchair access. The resort does not have elevators, and there are stairs around the grounds and leading to main dining and reception facilities.
Wedding & Honeymoons
Beach Club Rooms: Please note that clients staying in a Beach Club room category are able to request which beach they would like to be on, but this is subject to availability. The resort's ability to accommodate beach requests also depends on the occupancy of the rooms and the number of guests in a given party.
Please be advised that the Hawksbill by Rex Resorts now accepts guests 12 years old and up.
Please note that effective for travel from October 01, 2021 onwards, the hotel will be collecting a new Tourism Guest Levy. This Levy will will range from US $3 - US$5 per person, per night for all guests ages 6 years and up. The rate will depend on the accommodation level of the hotel booked, and will be collected upon check -in or check-out locally. The fee will affect ALL existing reservations regardless of when they were booked (including any passengers traveling over these dates).
Hawksbill by Rex Resorts will be closed from April 9, 2023 and reopen November 1, 2023 for renovations.