- 43.1 km from Orlando airport
- 7.5 km from Champions Gate Golf Club
- 11.9 km from Celebration Golf Club
- 13 km from ESPN Wide World of Sports
- 14.3 km from Walt Disney World Resort
Encore Resort at Reunion offers air-conditioned accommodations, which are accessible via exterior corridors and feature private pools and washers/dryers. Rooms open to furnished balconies or patios. These individually decorated and furnished accommodations have separate living rooms. The property provides wireless Internet access and has business-friendly amenities such as safes and phones.
Meal and beverage plans
European Plan (No Meals)
- Meals and beverages not included
- Daily activities including tennis, soccer and basketball
- Kids’ activities room
- WiFi throughout the property
- The Care Package
- Shuttle service to theme parks
- Concierge desk
New mandatory measures and procedures - Effective until January 8, 2024
Disney has instituted new mandatory steps and procedures for guests who book a Disney Park Pass or Ticket. Prior to booking any Disney product, please visit Disney's Know Before You Go information page to stay updated on important information regarding park reopening, reservations, limitations on benefits, features, experiences and offerings, new safety measures, and other information.
New Disney Park ticket booking procedures
Park attendance will be managed through a new park reservation system. To enter a park on a particular day, both a park reservation for that day AND a valid ticket for park admission on that day are required.
Before booking a ticket: It will be solely the responsibility of the consumer to check park availability by visiting the Disney Park Pass Availability page before making a booking.
After booking a ticket: All guests will be required to log into My Disney Experience immediately once you have your confirmation number.
Off-site guests are to use their ticket confirmation number, and guests staying at a Disney Hotel are to call Air Canada Vacations within 48-72hrs after their booking is made to retrieve their hotel confirmation number. The guest MUST access My Disney Experience using their existing profile or by creating a new profile, and, using the Ticket or confirmation number, link the Ticket to the profile and then make park reservations in the “Disney Park Pass System” section.
Reminder: Booking a Disney Park ticket does not guarantee a spot in the park that day until the guests make the reservation in the Disney Park Pass System on the My Disney Experience website or app.
PARKING: Guests and visitors are only permitted to park in the garage or driveway of the home per the community bi-laws. "Parking along the side of the street or on the pavement or sidewalk is strictly prohibited. There are no parking fees at Encore Resort at Reunion.
KEYS AND LOCKS: The Management Company will provide door codes to Guests which will expire upon departure in accordance with the checkout procedures.
AIR CONDITIONING: Air conditioning must not be set below 70° or heat set above 78° and the fan setting should not be changed from Auto.
SMOKING. Smoking is prohibited in the Homes. If guest smokes in the unit there will be a smoking fee of $500 charged to the credit card on file.
PETS: Encore Resort at Reunion welcomes well-mannered dogs 30 lbs. or less. Guests bringing dogs will be charged as $40 per night per dog as well as a refundable $250 deposit per dog for their stay. A maximum of two dogs per Home is permitted. Accommodation type and location restrictions may apply. Dogs must be on a leash when outside the property or fenced yard. Dogs should not be left in a Home unattended. The guest must seek approval to bring a pet(s) prior to arrival. Inquiries may be made by phone to 407-635-8525. A $75 penalty charge will be applied every day an unauthorized pet occupies a home. Guests will be responsible for any property damage inadvertently caused by their dogs. Certified service dogs are welcome at the property and are not subject to the policies and restrictions described above.
HEALTH CONCERNS: Florida wildlife may pose a danger to you. Approach all outdoor areas with caution. The Property has been inspected to ensure no bed bugs are present. If found during the Rental Period, their presence shall be presumed to have been caused by The Guest, who will in turn be responsible for the cost of treatment in accordance with the terms of this agreement, unless the Guest provides clear and convincing proof otherwise. The Guest may be placed in an alternative property if available.
Upon guest arrival, guest will be met by the resort's Guest Service Ambassador (GSA). The GSA will be responsible for meeting guest upon arrival to acquire credit card authorization form.
The Credit Card authorization form will be the guest acknowledgement that any damage that occurs from guest while on site will be charged to guest card on file. The resort will take inventory of all items in the home and document the home with photographs to show the prior status of home before guest arrival. Any items that are stolen or damaged will be charged to card on file.
Client is responsible for providing a valid credit card at check in for any incidental charges. An authorization hold of $1000 USD will be placed on the card for payment of any damages sustained to the property or incidentals charged by the guest during their stay. A matching form of identification will be required.
Guest must present a valid government issued photo ID and matching credit card upon check-in. If this credit card does not match the advanced deposit, then the resort reserves the right to authorize the full stay on the new card. If credit card holder will not be onsite, then a completed credit card authorization form must be received and completed in full prior to guest arrival by the card holder.
Amenity fee is included in the price
The amenity fee includes:
- Access to Waterpark
- Kids splash zone & pool
- Fitness center
- Kids’ activities room
- Business Center
- Soccer field
- Basketball courts
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary Wi-Fi at Encore Clubhouse
- Intra Resort Shuttle
- Scheduled Transportation to the Walt Disney World Resort, Universal Orlando & Seaworld Orlando
*Resort Inclusions are subjected to change without notice
The Care Package fee included in price
- 4 Bedroom - $40.00 plus tax
- 5 Bedroom - $50.00 plus tax
- 6 Bedroom - $60.00 plus tax
The Care Package includes:
- High speed internet
- Toilet paper and 1.3 oz. shampoo, conditioner, and body lotion per bath
- Coffee (regular, decaf, sugar, sweetener) for 1 day
- 1 sponge
- 1 roll of paper towel
- 1 small box of laundry detergent
- Dishwasher tablets
Mandatory Cleaning fee: Included in price
Rates per unit:
4-bedroom unit: $290 + 13.5% tax
5-bedroom unit: $310 + 13.5% tax
6-bedroom unit: $330 + 13.5% tax
Optional cleaning services: Cleaning services, such as mid-week cleaning, towels and sheet change, regular cleaning, are available upon request and at an additional cost.
Pool heater: Fee of $60 + 13.5% tax per day. Must be requested 72 hours prior check-in and for a minimum of 3 nights.
Prices subject to change
Guest will be renting a generic listing dictated by the bedroom count. The guest is not guaranteed a stay in any specific unit address. The guest will be placed in the most applicable unit based on the unit type rented. The resort will have the flexibility of utilizing any of the same bedroom type units that fall under the same category.
Guest need to check-in at the Front Desk at the Club House on Fairfax Dr. The front desk agent will provide the guest with the home code and address. A guest service agent will walk through the property with the guest.
Must be 21 years of age to check-in
If guest has an unauthorized pet on site, it will constitute a charge of $500 per pet, per day.
Canada Residents Save 20% on 5-day or longer Walt Disney World Theme Park Tickets!
- Valid for bookings made between November 14, 2023 through March 15, 2024
- Valid for travel from January 11, 2024 through September 28, 2024
Terms and Conditions
- Call certificates or exchange certificates must be exchanged for the applicable ticket at any Walt Disney World Theme Park ticket window or a Disney Springs Guest Relations window
- Each adult guest will be required to show proof of Canadian residency as specified below at the time of exchange. Any of the following shall constitute proof of Canadian residency: (i) a valid Canadian passport, (ii) a valid Canadian driver’s license, or (iii) a valid Canadian Provincial identification card. If the guest does not have one of the IDs indicated above, then for each ticket purchased for an adult the guest must provide one of the following dated within the last 2 months evidencing a Canadian residential address (not a PO Box), together with a corresponding picture ID (passport, driver’s license, any other government –issued identification card) : monthly mortgage statement; Provincial Vehicle Registration or Title; homeowner’s insurance policy or bill; automobile insurance policy or bill; utility bill; mail from a financial institution, including checking, savings, or investment account statement; or mail from a Federal, Provincial, or City government agency. A print of an electronic bill of the type described above is acceptable. Photocopies and fax copies of bills are not acceptable.
- The persons who will use the Special Offer Canada Resident Tickets must be present at the time of ticket pick up
- Discounted Canada Resident Offer tickets are valid for 5+ Day Walt Disney World Base, Park Hopper, Water Park and Sports Option or Park Hopper Plus Tickets
- Date-based tickets expire depending on the length of ticket purchased
- To be eligible to receive this offer, please book the Canada Resident Ticket Type