- 4.1 km from Las Vegas airport
- Las Vegas Strip
- 0.3 km from T-Mobile Arena
- 1.1 km from Bellagio Fountain
NoMad Las Vegas brings the grandeur of European casino hotels to Park MGM with a NoMad hotel, casino, pool, and NoMad Restaurant and Bar led by the 2017 World’s 50 Best Restaurant winners, Daniel Humm and Will Guidara.
A place of rendezvous and romance, where elegant evenings and moments of chance mix with extraordinary cuisine and inclusive hospitality. The design, as in New York and Los Angeles, is a collaboration with Jacques Garcia drawing inspiration from the natural surroundings of the desert with a nod to glamour and playfulness of The Strip.
Meal and beverage plans
European Plan (No Meals)
- Meals and beverages not included
- WiFi in public areas only
Resort fee is US $39.00 plus tax per room, per night and is to be paid locally.
- In-room wireless internet access
- Unlimited local, domestic long distance (the 50 United States and DC) and toll-free calls
- Airline boarding pass printing
- Digital newspaper and magazine access
- Fitness centre access for guests 18+. (Amenities, such as fitness centre access are subject to availability and guest demand)
*Resort fee and Inclusions are subjected to change without notice
Guests will be charged an incidental deposit (an authorization on a credit card or a hard charge on a debit card) of $100 per night at check-in to open up room charging privileges. Any unused portions of the deposit will be released (credit card) or refunded (debit card) to the guests after departure.
Pools are seasonal and subject to closures