All-inclusive Crystal Cove by Elegant Hotels, rests on a beachfront cliff spanning the island’s renowned West Coast. Crystal Cove appeals to sophisticated romantics, families with older children and those simply seeking laid back, quality family time. With 88 modern guestrooms and suites, the Resort features three pools, two restaurants, two bars including a swim-up cave bar under cascading waterfall, beach ambassador service, Flying Fish Kids Club, two tennis courts, and fitness center and classes. Enjoy signature dine around program with 3 sister properties and complimentary water taxi between select West Coast Elegant Hotels.
Meal & Beverage plan
- Daily Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Exotic Caribbean Cocktail on arrival
- Afternoon tea
- Domestic and select international drinks (with the exception of bottled mineral water, fine wine and champagne)
- Taste of Elegance Dine Around Program
- Motorized water sports & non motorized water sports (including water skiing, banana boat rides, Hobie cats and snorkeling) except jet-ski
- Complimentary water taxi between west coast Elegant Hotels properties (Daytime service only- excluding Turtle Beach)
- Flying Fish Kids Club for kids ages 3-12 years
- Beach Ambassador Service
- WIFI throughout resort
Wedding & Honeymoons
Barbados Room Levy Increase
Effective April 1, 2019, the Barbados room levy will increase to $9.73 US per bedroom, per night. These fees will be charged and collected locally at checkout by cash or credit card. Please make special note that the levy is on a per bedroom rate. For example, if guests stay in a 2-bedorom suite for 1 night, the room levy will be $19.26 US.
Any Child under the age of 16 years must occupy a room with a parent or guardian
Non smoking policy: Smoking is not allowed in any guestroom and should be restricted to the allocated area only. Should the client choose to smoke in the guestroom, a cleaning charge of US $200.00 will be applied to their bill.