- 56.2 km from Hewanorra International Airport
- 5 minutes from Castries
Re-imagined for the modern traveller who yearns for quality time with friends, family, and even themselves. StolenTime is the perfect place to escape everyday pressures and reignite precious relations and personal passions. Discover your ideal getaway at our sophisticated oasis featuring tropical gardens, tranquil Lazy River, and extensive pristine 2-mile beach stretch of golden sand by the Caribbean Sea. Whether you crave private moments and unmatched personalised attention, improved wellness and the chance to rebalance your body or the ultimate recipe for relaxation and subtle elegance, you’ll find it at StolenTime by Rendezvous.
Meal & beverage plans
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner daily
- Domestic and international alcoholic and non-alcoholic
- Afternoon tea
- Manager's weekly cocktail party
- Daily Bubbly Hour in the Champagne Bar
- Wi-Fi available in rooms, reception, upper Terrace and Northern Beach area
- Land sports, including Yoga, Archery, Pilates, Water Aerobics, Volleyball
- Non-motorized water sports including windsurfing, sailing, kayaking pedalos and lessons
- Nightly entertainment
Wedding & Honeymoons
Adults only 18+ resort
Tourism Levy- There's a local Tourism Levy that will be applicable to all guests. Adults 18+ will be charged the fee ranging from US $3 - $6 per person (rate will depend on the accommodation level) and guests 12-17 years old will be charged 50% per child, per night. This fee is to be paid locally and will be collected upon check-in or check-out. Please note Stolen Time includes this fee in your package rates, and therefore guests will not be charged locally at this hotel.
None of the guest rooms are equipped with televisions. This Resort premotes an unwinding atmosphere. However, the resort do have a wide-screen television, located in the Departure Lounge at the Hospitality House so that guests can follow the important news and sporting events from around the world.
Non Smoking Policy: Smoking is not permitted in the resort’s public spaces but is allowed in the following areas:
- Central garden open space, between the Champagne Bar and the Spa in the Water Garden when not being used for guest events
- Trysting Place entrance sitting area
- Beach areas at night when not in use by other guests