Why book this hotel?
What is Included
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast per person (served in the dining room only)
- Complimentary WIFI in rooms and throughout the Estate
- Complimentary nightly turn down service
- Upgraded bath amenities (Bulgari products)
- Poolside service at two pools, complimentary pool lounge chairs and beach towels
- Nightly entertainment
- Complimentary valet and self parking
- Complimentary use of the fitness centre
- Welcome fruit basket and bottle of water
For Your Information
A historic mansion dating back to the 18th century, Graycliff has the look and feel of a private enclave with gracious service and well appointed surroundings, a casually elegant oasis of tranquility, which is but minutes away from Nassau's spectacular white sand beaches and the fabled casinos and glitter that Nassau is known for.
Graycliff boasts one of the world's largest wine cellars with over 250, 000 bottles, from more than 400 vintners in 15 countries.
This has garnered Graycliff the Wine Spectator Grand Award since 1988.
Graycliff also offers one of the largest menus of bottled water in the world. Guests have a choice of over 50 brands of sparkling and natural bottled water from the popular to the exclusive.
- Dress code for Graycliff Restaurant. Please note that the dress code is strictly enforced. For lunch, dress is casual, on the elegant side. For dinner the dress code is elegant; jackets are suggested but not required. No shorts allowed (dinner) and shoes must be worn at all times.
- Minimum stay of 3 nights required from December 20, 2013 to January 3, 2014.
- Graycliff Hotel Guest have the opportunity to use the wonderful beach facilities at Blue Lagoon Island at a per person cost of $34.50USD plus 7.5% VAT. This beach pass is only available for purchase on property and does not include any meals nor the transfers to the ferryy
WEST HILL STREET, NASSAU Nassau / Paradise Island, N 10246, BS