- Located on Kuhio ave
- 20 km from Honolulu airport
- 10 minute walk to the beach
Welcome to the Waikiki Malia by Outrigger. This intimate retreat is the perfect start and end to a day of exploring and sight-seeing. With easy access to Waikiki Beach, as well as numerous shopping and dining options, the Waikiki Malia by Outrigger is the ultimate home base for your next adventure.
Meal and Beverage Plan
EP - European Plan (No Meals)
Kids & family
Resort Fee: A daily resort fee of $27.00 USD plus tax, per room, per night will be paid locally
- Local and long distance calls to the US and Canada (first 15 minutes)
- In room coffee and tea daily
- Use of in room safe
- Fitness room access
- One souvenir nylon drawstring beach bag per room
- Wireless high-speed Internet access, maximum 4 devices per room
- Pool / beach towel use per person as required
- Honolulu Museum of Art: free admission for 2 adults
- Waikiki Aquarium: One (1) Free Junior Admission (ages 4-12) per paying adult OR $1 off regular Adult Admission for Outrigger guests without kids
*Resort fee and Inclusions are subjected to change without notice
Rebranding announcement: Please be advised that Outrigger Enterprises Group has announced the rebranding of OHANA hotels to OHANA Hotels by Outrigger. OHANA Waikiki Malia will now be known as the OHANA Waikiki Malia by Outrigger. All services and facilities will remain as is.
Room Upgrades & Refurbishments
Please be advised the Waikiki Malia by Outrigger is currently undergoing room upgrades and refurbishments effective immediately. As this work project is to improve the property, noise may be heard during work hours of Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm. The Hotel's team will take every possible measure in ensuring our guest’s stay is comfortable and enjoyable as possible as guests rooms will be assigned and diverted away from the project.
Guests can continue to enjoy all the services and facilities available at the hotel during their stay as the hotel will continue to operate.
This project is estimated to be completed by June 2023.
Effective May 3rd, 2023, the Waikiki Malia by Outrigger will no longer be managed by Outrigger Hospitality Group as a new management group called 'M M Management LLC' will take ownership. With this change, the hotel will be changing its name to 'Waikiki Malia.'
The hotel will continue to operate as it continues its undergoing room upgrades and refurbishments which is estimated to be completed by June 2023.