- 31.1 km from Orlando International Airport.
Nearby Points of Interest:
- Kennedy Space Centre
- House of Blues
Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista is located in the Walt Disney World Resort and within walking distance to Disney Springs. The hotel is an official Walt Disney World hotel.
Meal & Beverage plan
European Plan - No Meals Included
For Your Information
Disney Springs Resort Area Hotel DISNEY BENEFITS:
Extra Magic Hours:
- Resort guests can enjoy Extra Magic Hours. Each day, one of the four Disney theme parks opens 30 minutes early for guests to enjoy select attractions.
- Upon arrival to the main entrance of desired theme park, Guests should look for Early Entry for Participating Hotels signage to enter the park.
- Guests must have valid theme park admission, a reservation for the same park on the same day and valid Resort ID, such as a MagicBand, Key to the World Card or Disney MagicMobile pass.
- Early Theme Park Entry schedule and available attractions are subject to change without notice.
- Applicable theme park, days and times of operation, attraction and service availability may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to capacity and cancellation.
Enjoy complimentary transportation to Disney Theme Parks, Disney Springs® and Disney Water Parks.
Disney Character Breakfast - Currently unavailable until further notice.
Disney Park Passes and Tickets
New mandatory measures and procedures
Disney has instituted new mandatory steps and procedures for guests who book a Disney Park Pass or Ticket. Prior to booking any Disney product, please visit Disney's Know Before You Go information page to stay updated on important information regarding park reopening, reservations, limitations on benefits, features, experiences and offerings, new safety measures, and other information.
New Disney Park ticket booking procedures
Park attendance will be managed through a new park reservation system. To enter a park on a particular day, both a park reservation for that day AND a valid ticket for park admission on that day are required.
Before booking a ticket: It will be solely the responsibility of the consumer to check park availability by visiting the Disney Park Pass Availability page before making a booking.
After booking a ticket: All guests will be required to log into My Disney Experience immediately once you have your confirmation number.
Off-site guests are to use their ticket confirmation number, and guests staying at a Disney Hotel are to call Air Canada Vacations within 48-72hrs after their booking is made to retrieve their hotel confirmation number. The guest MUST access My Disney Experience using their existing profile or by creating a new profile, and, using the Ticket or confirmation number, link the Ticket to the profile and then make park reservations in the “Disney Park Pass System” section.
Reminder: Booking a Disney Park ticket does not guarantee a spot in the park that day until the guests make the reservation in the Disney Park Pass System on the My Disney Experience website or app.
- Non-smoking: This hotel is 100% non-smoking in all guest rooms and public spaces
Resort Fee: A daily resort fee of $35.00 USD plus tax, per room, per night will be paid locally
- Guestroom internet access for multiple devices
- DVD/Now movie rentals
- Disney shuttle bus to all Walt Disney World Theme Parks
- Two (2) Free 16 oz. regular Starbucks Coffees (redeemable at Mainstreet Market)
- Two (2) Free 16 oz. Waters Daily (redeemable at Mainstreet Market)
- A $5 voucher for one attraction ticket sold at the concierge desk (coupons cannot be combined)
- Local (U.S.) and toll-free calls
*Resort fee and Inclusions are subjected to change without notice
Disney Character Breakfast: Currently unavailable until further notice.