- 35.2 km from Orlando International Airport
- Located at Lake Buena Vista, Florida
Nearby point of interests:
- Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Disney's Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course
- Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
- ESPN Wide World of Sports
- Restaurants are nearby
This resort hotel salutes the timeless fashions, catch phrases, toys and dances that captivated the world through the decades from the 1950s to the 1990s. Disney's Pop Century Resort offersan outdoor pool, a restaurant, and a poolside bar and many other amenities. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access as well.
Meal and beverage plan
European plan: No meals included
- WiFi throughout the resort
- Pool towels
- Shuttle service to theme parks
- Overnight self-parking for guests staying at Disney Resort hotels at Walt Disney World
For your information
Walt Disney World Resort 50th Anniversary Celebration: Family friendly activities such as themed pool parties, pool games, relays, tirivia and more at Hippy Dippy Pool.
Smoking policy: Smoke-free property with designated smoking areas
Benefits of staying at a Disney Resort
- Disney Transportation
Extra Magic Hours
- Resort guests can enjoy Extra Magic Hours. Each day, one of the four Disney theme parks opens 30 minutes early for guests to enjoy select attractions.
- Upon arrival to the main entrance of desired theme park, Guests should look for “Early Entry for Participating Hotels” signage to enter the park.
- Guests must have valid theme park admission, a reservation for the same park on the same day and valid Resort ID, such as a Disney band, Key to the World Card or Disney MagicMobile pass.
- Early Theme Park Entry schedule and available attractions are subject to change without notice.
- Applicable theme park, days and times of operation, attraction and service availability may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to capacity and cancellation.
Disney Park Passes and Tickets
New mandatory measures and procedures
Disney has instituted new mandatory steps and procedures for guests who book a Disney Park Pass or Ticket. Prior to booking any Disney product, please visit Disney's Know Before You Go information page to stay updated on important information regarding park reopening, reservations, limitations on benefits, features, experiences and offerings, new safety measures, and other information.
Reminder: All Park Admission Tickets are NON REFUNDABLE at time of purchase. Booking a Disney Park ticket does not guarantee a spot in the park that day until the guests make the reservation in the Disney Park Pass System on the My Disney Experience website or app.
New Disney Park ticket booking procedures
Park attendance will be managed through a new park reservation system. To enter a park on a particular day, both a park reservation for that day AND a valid ticket for park admission on that day are required.
Before booking a ticket: It will be solely the responsibility of the consumer to check park availability by visiting the Disney Park Pass Availability page before making a booking.
After booking a ticket: All guests will be required to log into My Disney Experience immediately once you have your confirmation number.
Off-site guests are to use their ticket confirmation number, and guests staying at a Disney Hotel are to call Air Canada Vacations within 48-72hrs after their booking is made to retrieve their hotel confirmation number. The guest MUST access My Disney Experience using their existing profile or by creating a new profile, and, using the Ticket or confirmation number, link the Ticket to the profile and then make park reservations in the “Disney Park Pass System” section.
Don't forget to add your Walt Disney World Resort theme park tickets to your booking!