- 35.2 km from Orlando airport
- Wide World of Sports Resort Area
- 2.7 km from Disney's Hollywood Studios
- 2.9 km from ESPN Wide World of Sports
- 3.7 km from Disney's Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course
- 4.7 km from Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
- 7.7 km from Epcot
This resort hotel salutes the timeless fashions, catch phrases, toys and dances that captivated the world through the decades from the 1950s to the 1990s. Disney's Pop Century Resort offersan outdoor pool, a restaurant, and a poolside bar and many other amenities. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access as well.
My Disney Experience
- Visit the My Disney Experience App to Plan your vacation details and access an array of handy features for your visit
Enjoy More Time in the Parks
- Resort guests can enjoy Extra Magic Hours. Each day, one of the four Disney theme parks opens 30 minutes early for guests to enjoy select attractions.
- Upon arrival to the main entrance of desired theme park, Guests should look for “Early Entry for Participating Hotels” signage to enter the park.
- Guests must have valid theme park admission, a reservation for the same park on the same day and valid Resort ID, such as a Disney band, Key to the World Card or Disney MagicMobile pass.
- Early Theme Park Entry schedule and available attractions are subject to change without notice.
- Applicable theme park, days and times of operation, attraction and service availability may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to capacity and cancellation.
Meal and beverage plans
European Plan (No Meals)
- No meals or beverages included
- WiFi throughout the property
- Pool towels
- Shuttle service to theme parks
- Overnight self-parking for guests staying at Disney Resort hotels at Walt Disney World
Save up to 20% off your hotel stay
Save up to 25% off
Save up to 30% off
Canada Residents Save 20% on 5-day or longer Walt Disney World Theme Park Tickets!
- Valid for bookings made between November 14, 2023 through May 9, 2024
- Valid for travel from January 11, 2024 through September 28, 2024
Terms and Conditions
- Call certificates or exchange certificates must be exchanged for the applicable ticket at any Walt Disney World Theme Park ticket window or a Disney Springs Guest Relations window
- Each adult guest will be required to show proof of Canadian residency as specified below at the time of exchange. Any of the following shall constitute proof of Canadian residency: (i) a valid Canadian passport, (ii) a valid Canadian driver’s license, or (iii) a valid Canadian Provincial identification card. If the guest does not have one of the IDs indicated above, then for each ticket purchased for an adult the guest must provide one of the following dated within the last 2 months evidencing a Canadian residential address (not a PO Box), together with a corresponding picture ID (passport, driver’s license, any other government –issued identification card) : monthly mortgage statement; Provincial Vehicle Registration or Title; homeowner’s insurance policy or bill; automobile insurance policy or bill; utility bill; mail from a financial institution, including checking, savings, or investment account statement; or mail from a Federal, Provincial, or City government agency. A print of an electronic bill of the type described above is acceptable. Photocopies and fax copies of bills are not acceptable.
- The persons who will use the Special Offer Canada Resident Tickets must be present at the time of ticket pick up
- Discounted Canada Resident Offer tickets are valid for 5+ Day Walt Disney World Base, Park Hopper, Water Park and Sports Option or Park Hopper Plus Tickets
- Date-based tickets expire depending on the length of ticket purchased
- To be eligible to receive this offer, please book the Canada Resident Ticket Type
Don't forget to add your Walt Disney World Resort theme park tickets to your booking!
Smoke-free property with designated smoking areas