- 11.2 km from Honolulu International Airport
- Waikiki Beach nearby
Nearest points of interest:
- Diamond Head State Monument
- Honolulu Zoo
- International Market Place
- Ala Moana Center
In Waikiki, the tallest building you’ll see is the appropriately named Aqua Skyline at Island Colony. At 44 stories tall, its accommodations offer full panoramic views of Waikiki Beach, reaching Diamond Head and across the Honolulu skyline. Facing the Ala Wai Canal direction, catch stunning views of the Koolau mountain range. With just two blocks from the beach and in the midst of world-class shopping, dining, and nightlife.
Meal and Beverage Plan
- Meals and drinks are not included
Included with Daily Resort Fee Charge:
- Wi-Fi Internet access throughout the hotel
- In-room DVD/Blu-ray Player & PS3 console
- Unlimited DVD/Blu-ray / PS3 games rental
- Local and toll-free calls
- In-room coffee & tea packets replenished daily
- Use of beach towels & chair
- Free daily local newspaper in the lobby
- Bishop Museum admission (2 adults and children under 17)
- Honolulu Museum of Art admission (2 adults and children under 18)
Daily Resort Charge Inclusions are subject to change without notice and restrictions may apply.
Weddings & Honeymoons
Daily Resort Charge: A $25 USD per room per night plus applicable local resort fee taxes paid locally.
Daily Resort Chargwe is subject to change without notice.
Hotel Renovation Repair Project: Please be advised the Aqua Skyline At Island Colony has scheduled an upcoming renovation repair project commencing January 3rd, 2023 and onwards. As this project is to improve the property, there will be repair noise throughout the day that guests will hear.
The Hotel's team will take every possible measure in ensuring our guests’ comfort:
- Work will be limited to Monday – Friday from 8:00 am – 4:00 pm (weather permitting)
- The scope of work includes exterior spall and concrete repairs, painting, and demo/waterproofing of balconies, exterior walls and overheads
- Overhead protection, coverings and walkways will be staged on the 6th floor for the safety of those on the recreation deck while work is being done
- The swimming pool and other amenities will remain open for guest use
- Proper signage will be posted throughout the property to ensure guest safety
This project is anticipated to be completed by end of August 2023.