- Situated on the Northwest tip of the Caribbean island of St. Lucia
- Directly on Cariblue’ s crescent beach and surrounded by 32 acres of lush gardens
- 14,4 km from the capital Castries
- 68 km from Hewannora International airport
- 14 km from George F.L Charles airport
BodyHoliday offers the perfect balance for those in search of a truly rejuvenating getaway, from its award-winning spa to its delectable dining. This one-of-a-kind gem combines the wellness centre practices of Ayurvedic and holistic treatments, restorative beauty therapy, exercise and a healthy diet plan into a unique all-inclusive resort experience where vacationers are sure to leave feeling rejuvenated and refreshed. Guests can enjoy a range of activities and water sports or relax at the wellness centre and spa with daily treatments included. The modern rooms and amenities feature complimentary Wi-Fi and state-of-the-art sound systems at the touch of a button. With a range of restaurants to choose from, guests can enjoy an array of healthy cuisine options at both à la carte and buffet venues. An ideal retreat for the health conscious, BodyHoliday guarantees a sanctuary for wellbeing.
Meal and beverage plans
All Inclusive Plan
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- Unlimited domestic alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks
- Wifi is available in the rooms, lobby and library
- Daily activities and nightly entertainment
- 50-minute daily spa treatment*
- Introductory scuba demonstration in pool; beach dives
- Motorized and Non-motorized water sports
- Archery, beach volleyball, bicycle tours, golf and tennis academy, meditation, Pilates, T’ai chi, yoga
*Reservations required/restrictions apply/subject to availability, 7 night min stay required
* Spa treatment is not included day of arrival and day of departure
Wedding & Honeymoons
Tourism Levy: Please be aware that effective April 01, 2020 (including any passengers traveling over this date), a new Mandatory Accommodation Fee will be implemented.
The Fee will range from US $3 - $6 per person, per night for all guests ages 12 years and up. Rate will depend on the accommodation level of the hotel. Please note BodyHoliday includes this fee in your package rates, and therefore guests will not be charged locally at this hotel.
NON Smoking Policy: Smoking is not permitted in lobby, bars, restaurants, wellness center, pool areas, rooms and other public resort areas.
- Minimum ages from (12+)
- Children under 16 DO NOT receive Spa Treatments
- NEW CHILD POLICY: Guests 12+ are welcomed year round. Teens 12-16 years have limited availabilty within the resort as they must share with an adult and only 2 room categories accept teens at the resort.
- During July and August, BodyHoliday host WellFit Families. Hosted by Olympic sports greats this time is dedicated to Families having fun and keeping fit together.
- Please note that no spa treatments are carried out on 25 December, and normal hours will resume on 26 December