- Located on Lake Buena Vista, Florida
- 41.8 km from Orlando International Airport
Nearby points of interest:
- 1 km from Disney's Palm Golf Course
- 4.8 km from Epcot
Escape to an enchanting oasis of swaying palms, tropical surroundings and an island ambience that evokes the languid spirit of the South Pacific. Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows makes its home at one of the original—and legendary—Walt Disney World Resort hotels.
Meal and beverage plan
European plan: No meals included
- Shuttle service to selected theme parks
- Self parking
Disney Park Passes and Tickets
New mandatory measures and procedures - Effective until January 8, 2024
Disney has instituted new mandatory steps and procedures for guests who book a Disney Park Pass or Ticket. Prior to booking any Disney product, please visit Disney's Know Before You Go information page to stay updated on important information regarding park reopening, reservations, limitations on benefits, features, experiences and offerings, new safety measures, and other information.
New Disney Park ticket booking procedures
Park attendance will be managed through a new park reservation system. To enter a park on a particular day, both a park reservation for that day AND a valid ticket for park admission on that day are required.
Before booking a ticket: It will be solely the responsibility of the consumer to check park availability by visiting the Disney Park Pass Availability page before making a booking.
After booking a ticket: All guests will be required to log into My Disney Experience immediately once you have your confirmation number.
Off-site guests are to use their ticket confirmation number, and guests staying at a Disney Hotel are to call Air Canada Vacations within 48-72hrs after their booking is made to retrieve their hotel confirmation number. The guest MUST access My Disney Experience using their existing profile or by creating a new profile, and, using the Ticket or confirmation number, link the Ticket to the profile and then make park reservations in the “Disney Park Pass System” section.
Canada Residents Save 20% on 5-day or longer Walt Disney World Theme Park Tickets!
- Valid for bookings made between November 14, 2023 through March 15, 2024
- Valid for travel from January 11, 2024 through September 28, 2024
Terms and Conditions
- Call certificates or exchange certificates must be exchanged for the applicable ticket at any Walt Disney World Theme Park ticket window or a Disney Springs Guest Relations window
- Each adult guest will be required to show proof of Canadian residency as specified below at the time of exchange
- Any of the following shall constitute proof of Canadian residency: (i) a valid Canadian passport, (ii) a valid Canadian driver’s license, or (iii) a valid Canadian Provincial identification card. If the guest does not have one of the IDs indicated above, then for each ticket purchased for an adult the guest must provide one of the following dated within the last 2 months evidencing a Canadian residential address (not a PO Box), together with a corresponding picture ID (passport, driver’s license, any other government –issued identification card) : monthly mortgage statement; Provincial Vehicle Registration or Title; homeowner’s insurance policy or bill; automobile insurance policy or bill; utility bill; mail from a financial institution, including checking, savings, or investment account statement; or mail from a Federal, Provincial, or City government agency. A print of an electronic bill of the type described above is acceptable. Photocopies and fax copies of bills are not acceptable.
- The persons who will use the Special Offer Canada Resident Tickets must be present at the time of ticket pick up
- Discounted Canada Resident Offer tickets are valid for 5+ Day Walt Disney World Base, Park Hopper, Water Park and Sports Option or Park Hopper Plus Tickets
- Date-based tickets expire depending on the length of ticket purchased
- To be eligible to receive this offer, please book the Canada Resident Ticket Type
Reminder: Booking a Disney Park ticket does not guarantee a spot in the park that day until the guests make the reservation in the Disney Park Pass System on the My Disney Experience website or app.