- 8 kilometres from Barbados airport
- 10-minute drive from Bridgetown
Located on a stunning white sandy beach on the lively south coast of Barbados, Turtle Beach appeals to families and couples and is just 15 minutes from Grantley Adams International Airport, 20 minutes from Bridgetown, the capital of Barbados and three minutes from St Lawrence Gap, an area abuzz with nightlife and restaurants.
Meal & beverage plan
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- Domestic alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages (exclusions: bottled wine, bottled champagne)
- Taste of Elegance Dine Around Program
- Non-motorized water sports including; Snorkeling, Catamarans, Sailing, Windsurfing, Boogie Boarding and Kayaking
- Beach Ambassador Service
- WiFi throughout resorts
- Flying Fish Kids Club for kids ages 3-12 years
Wedding & Honeymoons
Barbados Room Levy Increase
Effective April 1, 2019, the Barbados room levy will increase to $US9.73 per bedroom, per night. These fees will be charged and collected locally at checkout by cash or credit card. Please make special note that the levy is on a per bedroom rate. For example, if guests stay in a 2-bedorom suite for 1 night, the room levy will be $US19.26.
Age requirements: Any child under 16 years old must occupy a room with a parent or guardian
Non smoking policy: Smoking is not allowed in any guestroom and should be restricted to the allocated area only. Should the client choose to smoke in the guestroom, a cleaning charge of US $200.00 will be applied to their bill.
Restaurant age restrictions: Please note children 11 years and under are not permitted at Asiagos à la carte restaurant