- Located in Anaheim, California
- 57.2 km from Los Angeles International Airport
Nearby points of interests:
- Disney California Adventure Park
- Anaheim Convention Center
- Anaheim GardenWalk
- Restaurants nearby
Disneyland Hotel is located near Dontown Disney District and Disneyland and Disney California Adventure Park. You can stay in the Adventure, Fantasy or Frontier tower - each an homage to the park’s original lands. Some of the many property highlights include 3 swimming pools, a spa tub, a 24-hour fitness center and multiple dining options.
Meal and beverage plan
European plan: No meals included
- Internet access in guest rooms and in many public areas
- Early admission to the parks: With a valid park ticket, take advantage of a convenient entrance to Disney California Adventure Park at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa and enjoy early admission to the parks, plus experience the legendary quality and service Disney is known for
- Guests staying at a Disneyland Resort Hotel can now take advantage of Early Entry and Package Delivery! Overnight Guests at The Happiest Place on Earth can experience these perks and more, including:
- Proximity and direct Theme Park access
- Hotel activites like learning to draw Disney characters
- Direct-to-Room service
- Dining Delivery ot a Disneyland Resort Hotel lobby from select restaurants in the Downtown Disney District
- And coming soon, Preferred Dine Access to a limited number of reservations at select hotel table service restaurants during the dates of their hotel stay
Kids stay FREE
Disney Park Passes and Tickets
New mandatory measures and procedures
Disney has instituted new mandatory steps and procedures for guests who book a Disney Park Pass or Ticket. Prior to booking any Disney product, please visit disneytraveltradeinfo.com/dlrws to stay updated on important information regarding park reopening, reservations, limitations on benefits, features, experiences and offerings, new safety measures, and other information.
New Disney Park ticket booking procedures
Park attendance will be managed through a new park reservation system. To enter a park on a particular day, both a park reservation for that day AND a valid ticket for park admission on that day are required.
Before booking a ticket:
It will be solely the responsibility of the consumer to check park availability by visiting the disneytraveltradeinfo.com/dlrcalendar before making a booking.
After booking a ticket:
All guests will be required to log into My Disney Experience immediately once you have your confirmation number
Know Before You Go
Upon reopening, theme parks, restaurants and other offerings may be modified, limited in capacity and subject to availability or closure. Please follow all posted instructions while visiting Disneyland. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Please visit https://disneyland.disney.go.com/en-ca/experience-updates/ for more information.