- Located in the Hodge's Bay area
- 5.7 Km from the VC Bird International Airport
- Just 10 minutes drive from the Capital St.John's
Ocean Point Resort and Spa, a Mediterranean style beachfront resort offering a large outdoor pool, a massage area facing the ocean, 2 beautiful beaches, complimentary internet access throughout the property, and parking.
Meal and beverage plan
- Breakfast (7:30a.m. to 9:30a.m.), Continental Breakfast by the bar available from 10:00a.m. to 11:00a.m., lunch daily, snacks available from 4:30p.m. to 5:30p.m. and dinner daily
- Domestic alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages by the glass including water, soft drinks, beer, wine, and local spirits
Premium alcohol and a la carte are not included in the All-inclusive plan.
- WiFi throughout resort and in rooms
- Live entertainment once a week
- Beach towels
- The resort only welcomes guests 16 years and older.
Bar opening hours:
- From 10:00a.m. to midnight
Room update: Please note that due to Covid-19, kettles and coffee and tea facilities have been removed from all guest rooms until further notice. An automatic coffee machine (with different coffee/tea choices) has been installed in the lobby where guests can help themselves.
Special dietary meals/gluten free meals: Please note there is an extra charge for special dietary meals/gluten free meals. Any special dietary meal requests must be booked through the hotel directly by contacting Ms. Elena at +1 268 5628330 or +1 268 5628378 or email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to arrival, and any supplemental charges are paid locally at hotel.
Please note that effective for travel from October 01, 2021 onwards, the hotel will be collecting a new Tourism Guest Levy. This Levy will will range from US $3 - US$5 per person, per night for all guests ages 6 years and up. The rate will depend on the accommodation level of the hotel booked, and will be collected upon check -in or check-out locally. The fee will affect ALL existing reservations regardless of when they were booked (including any passengers traveling over these dates).
Effective for travel from December 01, 2021 on-wards, all guests are required to present adequate proof of complete Covid-19 vaccination (vaccines must be among those approved in Canada) upon check-in at Ocean Point Resort and Spa. Proof of vaccination means an official vaccination receipt (Canada), written CDC vaccination card (US), NHS vaccination report, pass, or certificate (UK), or equivalent officially recognized document issued by the relevant medical and/or governmental authorities. If the hotel determines this requirement is not met, check-in will be refused, and the guest(s) will be sent back to the airport.