Why book this hotel?
Meal & beverage plans
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner daily
- Unlimited alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks (premium beverages available with additional charge)
Dedicated kids are featuring over 43,000 square feet of fun with a fully supervised kids club
Ages: 3-12 | Hours: 9am-10pm
- Pools and splash zone with water slides, climbing iceberg and trampoline
- Pirate adventures aboard the Captain Hook
- Kid-friendly restaurants
- Kids beach club
- Playground with jungle gyms and bungee trampoline
- Live entertainment
- Daily indoor and outdoor activities
- Arts and crafts room
- Video game lounge
- Resting room
- Mini-whirlpool and splash area with mushroom fountain
- Kids theatre with movies
Additional Resort Services
24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, currency exchange, elevator, concierge, security, parking, porter/bellhop, luggage storage
For Your Information
STUDENT / YOUTH POLICY (APPLICABLE YEAR-ROUND)
- Student/Youth Travelers are defined as any guest 24 years of age and younger traveling without legal parent/guardian and is applicable at ALL Oasis properties on a year-round basis.
- Minimum age requirement for hotel check-in is 18 years of age. All rooms require one person that is at least 18 when occupied by a 17-year-old passenger. All students under the legal age of 18 require a notarized consent from parent/legal guardian providing authorization and taking responsibility for the guest. No passenger under the age of 17 years of age is allowed to occupy any room without a parent or legal guardian accompanying them.
STUDENT / YOUTH RESORT FEE POLICY:
- Upon check-in, passengers will be required to pay a one-time Student/Youth resort fee in the amount of $33.00 USD (Cash Only). Policy is mandatory, per person and not refundable. Operator is obligated to inform all Students/Youths of this charge.
- Credit cards issued to persons other than guest (i.e. parent, spouse, etc.) are not accepted in Mexico.
- Please note the legal drinking age in Mexico is 18.
NOTE: Student / Youth Groups are not accepted at any Oasis resort with the exception of Oasis Cancun Lite. Each individual resort reserves the right to deny check-in
Discover the ultimate family-friendly vacation at Play resorts with perks perfect for kids!
Play program highlights include:
- Kids Eat, Play and Stay FREE1at all-inclusive resorts
- Pre-boarding for families
- Supervised kids' clubs and more!2
- Dedicated pool areas of sections for kids2
Number of travellers: To add more travellers to your booking, select your hotel below, and on the next page you can update the number of travellers by clicking on "Change search" on the top right.
Play program: Only valid on vacation package bookings at participating hotels and resorts. Not applicable to groups. Subject to availability. Program is subject to change without notice. 1Clients are responsible for paying the flight portion of children’s vacations, including air transportation charges, taxes, fees, and charges. Conditions may apply and vary by resort. Based on maximum hotel room occupancy. Refer to the «Best for» section of each hotel on aircanadavacations.com for full details. 2Only available at all-inclusive resorts in Mexico, the Caribbean and Central America.
Take your family on an unforgettable vacation with trips geared to the whole gang!
Keep everyone happy at the best all-inclusive family resorts offering dedicated kids' pools and supervised clubs. You can bring the whole family thanks to discounts for kids and the perks of our Play program. Book all-inclusive family vacation packages!
Number of travellers: To add more travellers to your booking in Mexico, the Caribbean, or South & Central America, simply select your hotel below, and on the next page you can update the number of travellers by clicking on "Change search" on the top right.
Blvd. Kukulcan Km 4.5 Seccion C Lote 1., Hotel Zone Riviera Maya, 77500, MX