- 20.3 km from Cancun/Mayan Riviera airport
- Located directly on the beach
- 1.3 km from Bahia Petempich Beach
- 33.2 km from Cancun
Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya, an ultra-luxurious boutique resort, offers a unique vacation experience focused on wellness, serenity and romance, as well as social and environmental responsibility. For the 17th consecutive year, Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita has earned the elite AAA Five Diamond Award. Set on 670 yards of beautiful beach, this exceptional property features Endless Privileges®, 100 beachfront suites including the nine that comprise the villa-inspired Impression™ Club; La Canoa, a AAA Four Diamond award-winning restaurant; the first certified Thalassotherapy Center in North America and complimentary greens fees at nearby El Tinto Golf Course. Guests can also enjoy gourmet restaurants and top-shelf spirits here or, with the Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience, at a nearby Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resort or a Secrets, Breathless, Dreams, Now or Sunscape Resort & Spa.
Meal and beverage plans
All Inclusive Plan
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- International and domestic top-shelf spirits
- Bottle of sparkling wine and fresh fruit upon arrival (refreshed on request)
- Gourmet à la carte dining options with an assortment of organic food and beverage selections
- Daily afternoon tea time with live plant infusions
- Daily refreshed in-suite mini-bar
- Private in-suite dining (from 7am to 11pm)
- WiFi throughout the property
- 24-hour concierge services
- Maid service twice daily
- Welcome bottle of tequila
- Complimentary 48-hour laundry service
- Complimentary 20-minute wellness experience (Thalasso Seawater Pool)
- Access to hydrotherapy circuit including sauna, steam room, whirlpool and cold plunge pool (reservation required at Spa reception)
- No check-in or check-out times (subject to availability)
- Welcome beach bag
Upgrade your stay
Impression Club and Butler Suites
Guests reserving a Impression Club room category will enjoy enhanced amenities and services including:
- Selection of two types of luxurious bath amenities and linens
- Exclusive Gourmet dining options: Dragons restaurant available for dinner, Red Kitchen available for breakfast (and private lunch and dinner with a surcharge), “Open Kitchen” show cooking experience with private chef seating in thestate-of-the-art luxury kitchen of the Impression™ Club’s main level.
- Unlimited cocktails and specialty beverages and top-shelf spirits at La Bonita Bar with billiard table, access to a private Library, and the Elefante Lounge area.
- Exclusive Infinity sea water pool with access to dedicated beach areas
- Butler service
Before your stay:
- Arrangements will be made prior to your arrival to ensure your trip is designed specifically for you.
- Recommendations and arrangements for your private dining services, tours, activities and spa will be made.
- Your butler will be eager to book all activities during your stay, on and off property.
- A cell phone number will be provided to have personal and direct communication with your butler during your stay.
During Your Stay:
- Our staff and chef will be happy to accommodate any special food or beverage requests.
- Reservations will be made for all your meals.
- Our friendly staff will unpack your luggage, hang clothes, provide shoe shine and laundry services as needed.
- Every day, your butler will coordinate coffee or tea services, and provide a newspaper of your choice.
- Your butler will coordinate with housekeeping, set your pillow menu, restock bathroom amenities and personalize your mini bar selections.
- We will reserve your beach day bed and supervise pool and beach wait service.
- Your bags will be brought to the departure area
- Our staff will process all necessary paperwork for check-out.
Wedding & honeymoons
As part of the privileges of Endless Priviliges®, guests of Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya have the chance to Sip, Savor & See at nearby, participating Secrets, Breathless, Dreams, Now and Sunscape Resorts & Spas. Enjoy dinner and live entertainment at participating sister properties including sipping complimentary cocktails, savoring
delicious cuisine at the restaurant of your choice and the opportunity to see that evening’s entertainment.
The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience is only good for dinner at a qualifying sister resort. This is not a day pass. Guests must make arrangements through the resort concierge by 3 p.m. Guests may choose to dine at any of the restaurants that are serving dinner. Guests are responsible for cost of transportation to and from the resort. A maximum of 4 people are allowed per seating. Special restrictions may apply for Christmas and New Year’s Eve dinners and special events. Guests can utilize the facilities at the resort they are visiting from 6 pm to 1am, including bars and theatre.
Note: Sip, Savor & See dining experiences may be limited due to private events or resort buyout
- The use of drones or artifacts that fly or float in or on the premises of AMR™ Collection hotels is strictly forbidden, except for those that have written authorization from the General Management of the hotel.
- There is a designated smoking area provided on property. Smoking is not permitted in any room category.
Environmental Sanitation Fees are payable in local currency directly to the hotels. As these fees fluctuate by hotel, you may contact your respective hotel for more information on the applicable fees.
Deal of the Day, Run of House or any other promotional room categories are not combinable with resort coupons and/or any other added values such a wedding/anniversary amenities.