- 4 km from Cozumel International Airport
- 2.2 km from San Miguel de Cozumel
- Golf course (nearby)
Nearest points of interests:
- 1.7 km from Museo de la Isla de Cozumel
- 4.7 km from Stingray Beach
- 18.9 km from Punta Morena
PARADISE ABOVE AND BELOW THE WATER
Dive into the luxury of Cozumel Palace, the best all-inclusive resort in Cozumel for families, couples, and a haven for divers. If water sports are your passion, you will love everything Cozumel Palace has to offer. An ocean of fun awaits above and below the surface.
Meal & beverage plans
All Inclusive plan
- Breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner daily
- Domestic and international alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Unlimited a la carte dinning
- Daily-refreshed minibar and in-room liquor dispensers
- 24-hours room service
- Use of beach and pool chairs and towels
- Non-motorized water sports
- Kids' club (age 4-12)
- Daily activites
- Evening entertainment
Stay at 1, Play at 6!
Receive unlimited access to all facilities at sister resorts located in Cancun and the Mayan Riviera: Isla Mujeres Palace (Couples only 18yrs+), Beach Palace, Sun Palace (Couples only 18yrs+), Moon Palace Spa & Golf Club and Playacar Palace including restaurants, bars and entertainment. Transportation is not included.
Weddings & Honeymoons
Perks for groups
Kids and Teens Stay Free Promotion:
Environmental Sanitation Fees: are payable in local currency directly to the hotels. As these fees fluctuate by hotel, you may contact your respective hotel for more information on the applicable fees.
Use of Hotel's Dock: Guests staying at the Cozumel Palace will have access to the hotel’s dock when purchasing any excursions or activities directly through the hotel.
For all third party excursions and or activities purchased, these companies will have access in using the dock at the Cozumel Palace at no additional fee.