- 20.7 km from Las Vegas airport
- Las Vegas
- 8 km from Las Vegas Convention Centre
- 8.6 km from Fashion Show Mall
The Golden Nugget Las Vegas is a luxury hotel and casino located on the Fremont Street Experience. It is the largest casino in the downtown area. This hotel features a casino and a nightclub along with many other amenties offered at this upscale resort. Guests can enjoy 2 outdoor pools, a fitness centre and a spa tub and more!
Meal and beverage plans
European Plan (No Meals)
- Meals and beverages not included
- Limited WiFi (2 devices per room)
- Access to fitness center, cardio and strength training equipment
- Printing of airline boarding passes
The daily Resort Fee is not mandatory for Air Canada Vacations guests. Guests can choose to opt-in to the Resort Fee services by paying the Resort Fee directly to Hotel upon check-in. If a guest chooses not to pay the Resort Fee, they will not have access to the Resort Fee services.
A daily resort fee of $39.00 USD plus tax, per room, per night will be paid locally
- In-room wireless internet access for 2 devices daily, basic service only
- Self parking
- Access to Two (2) daily Hotel's Fitness Center, Cardio & Strength training equipment only (hours of operation are at the discretion of the hotel)
- Two bottles of water in guestroom (upon request)
- Printing of airline boarding passes at Front Desk or Box Office
Early check-in and late check-out are available at a surcharge.
Coffee machines available in the Gold Tower and Rush Tower Rooms with a surcharge for the cups.
**Resort fee and Inclusions are subjected to change without notice
Pools are seasonal and subject to closures.
The Golden Nugget Pool Complex, to include swimming areas at The Tank and The Hideout as well as the sundeck, poolside gaming, tank viewingarea and food and beverage outlets will be closed for maintenance annually from late November through and including early February (approximately November 15 through and including February 10).
Hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms (on request but cannot be guaranteed) in its various towers. A non-refunable cleaning fee of $500 will apply to guest in which evidence of smoking is found in a non-smoking room