- Orlando Florida
- 27 km from th eOrlando airport
Nearby Points of Interest:
- 0.8 km from Universal Studios
- 2.57 km from Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- 25.58 km from Magic Kingdom Park
Get swept away to a place filled with tropical wonders, exotic food and carefree fun. A sparkling lagoon-style pool surrounded by a white sand beach and swaying palms invites you to escape. Delectably innovative food and drinks delight every palate. Enter this tranquil South Seas retreat, leave the rest of the world behind and unwind with all the benefits of being a Universal Orlando hotel guest like FREE† Universal Express Unlimited ride access for most popular attractions in Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure (valid theme park admission required) and complimentary water taxis and shuttles so it’s always a quick hop between your hotel and the parks
Meal and beverage plan
- Meals and drinks are not included at this hotel
- Use of pool chairs
- Use of towels
- Complimentary Wifi in most common areas
- Priority seating at selected restaurants throughout both theme parks and Universal City Walk®
- Early Park Admission† to Wizarding World of Harry Potter one hour before the theme park opens (valid theme park admission required)
- Complimentary water taxis and shuttle buses to both theme parks and Universal CityWalk®
- Complimentary scheduled transportation to nearby " Wet and Wild ®Orlando waterpark, SeaWorld® and Aquatica®
- Complimentary use of The Gymnasium Fitness center
- Priority seating at select restaurants throughout both theme parks and CityWalk®
- FREE^ Universal Express Unlimited™ ride access guests of select Universal hotels can SKIP THE REGULAR LINES at participating rides and attractions in Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure. That's a value of up to $164 per person, per day. (Valid theme park admission required. Not valid at Universal's Volcano Bay.)
Requires theme park admission. Valid only at participating rides and attractions in Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure. Not valid at Universal’s Volcano Bay. Excludes separately ticketed events. Park-to-Park admission required to board the Hogwarts™ Express. Benefit valid only for guests of Loews Royal Pacific Resort, Hard Rock Hotel® and Loews Portofino Bay Hotel, for the number of guests staying in the room for the length of hotel stay. Available during normal theme park operating hours only. Additional restrictions may apply and benefits are subject to change without notice.**Based on average price of a 2-Park Universal Express Unlimited™ pass ranging between $84.99 and $189.99.
Weddings & Celebrations
Buy 3 Days, Get 2 Days Free
Minimum Check-in Age – Guests must be at least 21 years of age to check-in and must occupy room during the length of stay at the Hotel.
Minimum Length of Stay – A two (2) night minimum stay is required with each reservation
Important information on purchasing Disney Park Passes and Tickets - Effective until January 8, 2024
Park attendance will be managed through a new park reservation system. To enter a park on a particular day, both a park reservation for that day AND a valid ticket for park admission on that day are required.
Before booking a ticket: It will be solely the responsibility of the consumer to check park availability by visiting the Disney Park Pass Availability page before making a booking.
All guests will be required to log into My Disney Experience immediately once you have your confirmation number.
Guests MUST access My Disney Experience using their existing profile or by creating a new profile, and, using the Ticket or confirmation number, link the Ticket to the profile and then make park reservations in the Disney Park Pass System section.
Reminder: All Park Admission Tickets are NON REFUNDABLE at time of purchase. Booking a Disney Park ticket does not guarantee a spot in the park that day until the guests make the reservation in the Disney Park Pass System on the My Disney Experience website or app.
Canada Resident Ticket Offer!
Canada Residents Save 20% on 5-day or longer Walt Disney World Theme Park Tickets!
- Valid for bookings made between November 14, 2023 through March 15, 2024
- Valid for travel from January 11, 2024 through September 28, 2024
Terms and Conditions
- Call certificates or exchange certificates must be exchanged for the applicable ticket at any Walt Disney World Theme Park ticket window or a Disney Springs Guest Relations window
- Each adult guest will be required to show proof of Canadian residency as specified below at the time of exchange. Any of the following shall constitute proof of Canadian residency: (i) a valid Canadian passport, (ii) a valid Canadian driver’s license, or (iii) a valid Canadian Provincial identification card. If the guest does not have one of the IDs indicated above, then for each ticket purchased for an adult the guest must provide one of the following dated within the last 2 months evidencing a Canadian residential address (not a PO Box), together with a corresponding picture ID (passport, driver’s license, any other government –issued identification card) : monthly mortgage statement; Provincial Vehicle Registration or Title; homeowner’s insurance policy or bill; automobile insurance policy or bill; utility bill; mail from a financial institution, including checking, savings, or investment account statement; or mail from a Federal, Provincial, or City government agency. A print of an electronic bill of the type described above is acceptable. Photocopies and fax copies of bills are not acceptable.
- The persons who will use the Special Offer Canada Resident Tickets must be present at the time of ticket pick up
- Discounted Canada Resident Offer tickets are valid for 5+ Day Walt Disney World Base, Park Hopper, Water Park and Sports Option or Park Hopper Plus Tickets
- Date-based tickets expire depending on the length of ticket purchased
- To be eligible to receive this offer, please book the Canada Resident Ticket Type