- Riviera Maya
- Located directly on the beach
- 11 km from Cancun Airport
- 27-hole golf course (on-site)
Nearest points of interest:
- 12.4 km from Delfines Beach
- 26.2 km from La Isla Shopping Mall
- 31.6 km from downtown Cancun
- 32.2 km from Tortuga Beach
ALL-INCLUSIVE LUXURY AT ITS BEST
Moon Palace Cancun teems with energy, luxury, and possibility. This dynamic all-inclusive resort features fine gourmet dining and unlimited premium drinks. Enjoy pristine beaches, a 27-hole Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course, our world-class Awe Spa, exotic tours, the best nightly entertainment, and super-fun kids and teens areas.
Meal & beverage plans
All Inclusive plan:
- Fine international cuisine: Breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner daily
- International alcoholic (selected brands) and non-alcoholic beverages by the glass
- Top shelf drinks, wine list, wine by the glass
- 24-hour room service
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Kids' Club (ages 4-12)
- Arcade and games lounge
- Tennis courts
- Meditation garden
- Sauna and steam room
- Non-motorized water sports
Stay at 1, Play at 6!
Receive unlimited access to all facilities at sister resorts: Isla Mujeres Palace (Couples only 18yrs+), Sun Palace (Couples only 18yrs +), Beach Palace, Playacar Palace and Cozumel Palace including restaurants, bars and entertainment. Transportation is not included.
For Your Information
Moon Palace Cancun is comprised of three sections: Nizuc, Sunrise and Golf Villas. Guests have access to all of the services and facilities located within each section.
Wedding & Honeymoons
Perks for Groups
Environmental Sanitation Fees are payable in local currency directly to the hotels. As these fees fluctuate by hotel, you may contact your respective hotel for more information on the applicable fees.