Why book this hotel?
Meal plan type: All-inclusive
- Breakfast daily, buffet
- Lunch daily, buffet
- Dinner daily, buffet and à la carte
- Reservations required at all a la carte restaurants
Please note Haute tapas bar by renowned chef Martin Berasatgui and Steakhouse is not included in the All Inclusive. (Surcharge applies)
- Available 24-hours
- Unlimited domestic alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- International alcoholic (selected brands) and non-alcoholic beverages
Non-motorized water sports
- Snorkeling (reservations and time limit applicable)
- Kayaking (reservations and time limit applicable)
- Windsurfing (reservations and time limit applicable)
- Catamaran sailing (reservations and time limit applicable)
- Canoeing (reservations and time limit applicable)
- Scuba for beginners
- Introductory demonstration in pool (once per person, per stay)
- Table tennis
- Beach volleyball
- Water polo
- Beach soccer
- Board games and bingo
- Daily activities
- Lessons include: cooking, sushi preparation, wine tasting, flower arrangements, candle making, Zen philosophy, massages, painting, photography, tango, salsa and merengue dance lessons
- WIFI is included in all public areas
For Your Information
Paradisus Resorts Partner with Seven-Star Michelin Chef Martin Berasategui to Bring Signature Cuisine to the Brand.
The alliance introduces a unique concept by Chef Berastegui, whose restaurant, Lasarte-Oria, Spain is the recipient of three Michelin stars, to every Paradisus property. The collaboration is part of the brand's mission to continue offering guests an uncompromised level of quality and service in every aspect of its all-inclusive experience.
An innovator of Basque cuisine, Chef Berasategui is known for utilizing a distinctive cooking style and fresh seafood in his cuisine, which is light, extremely imaginative and crafted with masterful technique.
Passion by Martin Berasategui at Paradisus Punta Cana offers a fine dining experience allowing guests to choose from an a la carte or tasting menu designed for pairings featuring exquisite wines. Dress code is Resort Elegant.
This dining option is not included as part of the all inclusive plan and is open to both non-hotel and hotel guests.
Kitchen and service staff at these restaurants have been trained at Berasategui's Lasarte restaurant under his direct supervision.
Bavaro Beach, PUNTA CANA Punta Cana & Bavaro, 23000, DO