- Located in the heart of Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida
- 26.4 km from Orlando International airport
Nearby Points of Interest
- 1.61 km to Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- 2.1 km to The Bureau
- 1.8 km from Orland Marketplace Outlet
Live like a Rock Star at the exciting Hard Rock Hotel® at Universal Orlando® Resort ! This amazing located in the heart of Universal Orlando offers European plan and free shutlle to Universal Studios.
European Plan: Meals and drinks are not included
- Use of pool chairs
- Use of towels
- Complimentary WiFi available guest room and most common areas
- Complimentary use of Fitness Facility
- Early Park Admission† to Islands of Adventure, one hour before the theme park opens (valid theme park admission required)
- Complimentary water taxis, shuttle buses and walking paths to both Theme Parks and Universal CityWalk®
- Priority seating at select restaurants throughout both theme parks and CityWalk®
- FREE^ Universal Express Unlimited™ ride access guests of select Universal hotels can SKIP THE REGULAR LINES at participating rides and attractions in Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure. That's a value of up to $129 per person, per day. (Valid theme park admission required. Not valid at Universal's Volcano Bay.)
Requires theme park admission. Valid only at participating rides and attractions in Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure. Not valid at Universal’s Volcano Bay. Excludes separately ticketed events. Park-to-Park admission required to board the Hogwarts™ Express. Benefit valid only for guests of Loews Royal Pacific Resort, Hard Rock Hotel® and Loews Portofino Bay Hotel, for the number of guests staying in the room for the length of hotel stay. Available during normal theme park operating hours only. Additional restrictions may apply and benefits are subject to change without notice.**Based on average price of a 2-Park Universal Express Unlimited™ pass ranging between $84.99 and $189.99.
Weddings & Honeymoons
Buy 3 Days, Get 2 Days Free
Minimum Check-in Age – Guests must be at least 21 years of age to check-in and must occupy room during the length of stay at the Hotel.
Minimum Length of Stay – A two (2) night minimum stay is required with each reservation
Important information on purchasing Disney Park Passes and Tickets
Park attendance will be managed through a new park reservation system. To enter a park on a particular day, both a park reservation for that day AND a valid ticket for park admission on that day are required.
Before booking a ticket: It will be solely the responsibility of the consumer to check park availability by visiting the Disney Park Pass Availability page before making a booking.
All guests will be required to log into My Disney Experience immediately once you have your confirmation number.
Guests MUST access My Disney Experience using their existing profile or by creating a new profile, and, using the Ticket or confirmation number, link the Ticket to the profile and then make park reservations in the “Disney Park Pass System” section.
Reminder: All Park Admission Tickets are NON REFUNDABLE at time of purchase. Booking a Disney Park ticket does not guarantee a spot in the park that day until the guests make the reservation in the Disney Park Pass System on the My Disney Experience website or app.