In a world where anything can happen, travel insurance is your ticket to safeguarding your trip. That’s why RBC Insurance® provides you with affordable coverage.
Why is travel insurance essential?
No matter where you’re travelling, here are some excellent reasons to buy travel insurance the next time you book a trip:
- Your government health insurance plan may not cover all emergency medical expenses
- Your credit card coverage may be limited
- Your employee benefits plan coverage may be limited
- You may need coverage for a range of situations
We’ve got you covered with RBC Insurance
- 24/7 access to an international network of health care professionals and emergency assistance
- Personal attention and a positive caring experience
- Expert knowledge about types of coverage and the choices available to you
- Multilingual co-ordinators who can refer you to the medical care you need
- Pay-Assist® up-front payment on covered expenses whenever possible
Coverage changes due to COVID-19
Please note that RBC has made changes to their travel insurance coverage in response to COVID-19. Before purchasing an RBC travel insurance plan, be sure to first consult RBC’s website for any updates on coverage changes.
Travel insurance is available online or by calling RBC Insurance at 1-866-610-7135.BUY NOW
®/TM Trademark(s) of Royal Bank of Canada. Used under license.