- Grace Bay Beach
- 11 km drive from Turks and Caicos International Airport
The all-inclusive Alexandra Resort features a beach front location directly on Grace Bay Beach, spacious studios and suites and all-inclusive amenities. Customer service is paramount and guests will enjoy personal service from the attentive and friendly staff who strive to make everyone feel welcome.
The resort’s spacious suites are distinguished by high ceilings and large decks or patios. The experience of staying at Alexandra Resort is a unique one. Resort amenities include a large lagoon-style swimming pool, five restaurants, a spa, 24-hour front desk, an exercise room, non-motorized water sports, bicycles and Wi-Fi property wide. The all-inclusive program features the stay at one, play at two experience with Alexandra Resort’s sister resort, Blue Haven. Together they feature seven restaurants, six bars, two spas, a kids club, complimentary shuttle and dine around.
Meal & beverage plans
- Unlimited dining at the any of the resort’s restaurants
- Unlimited domestic and premium beverages at any of the resort’s restaurants, bars and swim-up pool bar
- In-room fridge stocked with water, soft drinks and beer
- 24-hour snack station
Stay at 1, play at 2!
- All-inclusive access to sister resorts: Blue Haven (dinner reservations required)
- Complimentary shuttle between the two resorts
- Free use of resort’s non-motorized watersports, including water trampoline, snorkeling, kayaks, stand up paddle boards (SUPs) and sail boats
- Free use of resort amenities including exercise room
- Complimentary use of bicycles
- Complimentary WiFi throughout the resort
- Free use of Kids club at Blue Haven Resort
- 15 % discount on regularly priced spa treatments at Elevate Spa
Child policy: Children 12 years and younger, are free when sharing a room with 2 or more paying adults. In rooms where the maximum occupancy is 2, the child pays as an adult. Proof of age will be required at time of check-in
Guests are required to to present either a credit card (Amex, Master Card, Visa) or cash deposit to charge incidentals to their individual rooms.
Effective August 15, 2023 – October 1, 2023, Blue Haven Resort will be closed for a seasonal closure. Resort will reopen on October 2, 2023. Please note that during the closure at Blue Haven, Alexandra guests will not have access to Blue Haven.