- Grace Bay Beach
- 11 km drive from Turks and Caicos International Airport
The all-inclusive Alexandra Resort invites you to enjoy the best resort on world-acclaimed Grace Bay Beach. This resort offers a beachfront address, spacious suites, all-inclusive amenities and services. With its expansive and lush grounds, the 90-suite Alexandra Resort is one of the larger resorts on Grace Bay Beach, where customer service is paramount. Here guests will enjoy receiving personal service from attentive and friendly staff who strive to make everyone feel welcome.
Meal & beverage plans
- Unlimited dining at the any of the resort’s restaurants
- Unlimited domestic and premium beverages at any of the resort’s restaurants, bars and swim-up pool bar
- In-room fridge stocked with water, soft drinks and beer
- 24-hour snack station
Stay at 1, play at 2!
- All-inclusive access to sister resorts: Blue Haven (dinner reservations required)
- Complimentary shuttle between the two resorts
- Free use of resort’s non-motorized watersports, including water trampoline, snorkeling, kayaks, stand up paddle boards (SUPs) and sail boats
- Free use of resort amenities including exercise room
- Complimentary use of bicycles
- Complimentary WiFi throughout the resort
- Free use of Kids club at Blue Haven Resort
- 15 % discount on regularly priced spa treatments at Elevate Spa
Child policy: Children 12 years and younger, are free when sharing a room with 2 or more paying adults. In rooms where the maximum occupancy is 2, the child pays as an adult. Proof of age will be required at time of check-in
Guests are required to to present either a credit card (Amex, Master Card, Visa) or cash deposit to charge incidentals to their individual rooms.