- 44.9 km from the Kahului International Airport
Nearby Points of Interest:
- Kaanapali Beach
- Whalers Village
- Kaanapali Golf Courses
- Black Rock
The Westin Maui is an oceanfront resort located in Lahaina and is connected to a shopping center. Set in one of the world’s most desirable places mere steps from the stunning Paciﬁc Ocean, against verdant volcanic mountains, with countless opportunities for adventure and rejuvenation. The Westin Maui Resort & Spa’s central setting provides guests unrivaled views of the shimmering Paciﬁc and the enchanting islands of Lanai and Molokai as well as iconic Black Rock with its historic presence.
Meal and Beverage Plan
EP - European Plan (No Meals)
Stay & Save Promotion
A resort fee of $45.00 + applicable local resort fee taxes per room, per day will be billed directly to all guests locally.
The resort fee includes the following:
- Choice of Hawaiian Fish ID card or Lei Greeting upon arrival
- Two Souvenir Water Bottles in Room
- Daily Beach Yoga for 2 people
- Daily Shuttle Service with Multiple Route Offerings (Shuttle schedules available from the Front Desk or Concierge team
- Enhanced WiFi access
- Westin Maui Logo Bag
- Daily Hawaiian Crafts/Hawaiian Programming such as: Language Lessons, Hula Show/Lesson, Bird, Handling, Fish Feeding, Ukulele Lessons, etc.
- One Time Complimentary digital photo or print photo credit through Blinnk Photography
- Access to Game Room – Air Hockey, Table Games (Reservations available on QR Code)
- Daily Chase the Sunset Kava Toast Ceremony for 2
*Resort fee and Inclusions are subjected to change without notice
- The state of Hawaii is non-smoking in enclosed or partially enclosed areas.