- 15 km from Punta Cana airport
- Located directly on the beach
- Juanillo Beach, Cap Cana
- 4 km from Reserva Ecologica Ojos Indigenas
- 6 km from Punta Espada Golf Course
- 22 km from downtown Punta Cana
Perfectly situated in the exclusive gated community of Cap Cana, Secrets Cap Cana Resort & Spa brings the highest level of luxury to the crystal blue waters and magnificent sugar-sand Juanillo Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches in the Dominican Republic. Luxe and superior, Secrets Cap Cana is the epitome of luxury with 457 suites adorned with sophisticated Caribbean furnishings, gourmet dining, top-shelf spirits, 24-hour room service*, daily refreshed mini-bar and close proximity to the unique pleasures of Cap Cana – a protected harbor marina, a renowned fishery, thrilling excursions, and Punta Espada golf course, designed by golf legend Jack Nicklaus.
Experience Unlimited-Luxury®, where everything is included, in a setting of unparalleled magnificence, just 20 minutes from the Punta Cana International Airport. Spacious suites are adorned with striking décor, marble bathrooms and furnished balcony or terrace with stunning views of the ocean or lush landscape. A world-class spa offering a bevy of treatments, an expansive infinity pool, daily activities and nightly entertainment, the opportunity to spend a night out at a neighboring resort with the Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience, and so much more allows guests to customize and enjoy their stay their way. Escape into luxury at Secrets Cap Cana and experience all of the pampering you deserve in the most superb surroundings in the Dominican Republic.
Meal and beverage plans
All Inclusive Plan
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner daily
- Limitless access to gourmet a la carte dining options without reservations required
- Unlimited international and domestic premium brand beverages
- Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks
- 24-hour room service
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with soft drinks, juice, bottled water and beer
- Endless daytime activities
- Live nightly entertainment
- Theme parties, oceanfront bars and entertainment venues
- WiFi throughout the property
- 24-hour concierge service
- Pool and beach wait service
- Daily maid service
- Nightly turndown service
- No wristbands required
- All hotel taxes and gratuities
- Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience
Upgrade your stay
Upgrade to Preferred Club
Guests reserving a Preferred Club room category will enjoy enhanced amenities and services including:
- Personalized check-in and check-out with concierge service
- Preferred status and amenities
- Preferred Club Lounge
- One private, Preferred Club pool
- Upgraded bath amenities
- Pillow menu
- Upgraded mini-bar and room service menu
- Daily continental breakfast service and lunch at the Rosewater Restaurant
- Pool concierge & bar service
- Afternoon hot and cold hors d’oeuvres, exquisite desserts and fine liquors in the lounge
- Complimentary newspaper in room every day by request
- Oceana restaurant open for a la carte breakfast for Preferred Club guests only. (Based on occupancy levels)
- Preferred Club private beach area
Wedding & honeymoons
- The use of drones or artifacts that fly or float in or on the premises of AMR™ Collection hotels is strictly forbidden, except for those that have written authorization from the General Management of the hotel.
- There is a designated smoking area provided on property. Smoking is not permitted in any room category.
Deal of the Day, Run of House or any other promotional room categories are not combinable with resort coupons and/or any other added values such as wedding/anniversary amenities.
The minimum age at this resort is 18+. Proof of age will be required at time of check-in. The hotel has the right to refuse check-in to anyone that does not meet the minimum age requirement.
As part of the privileges of Unlimited-Luxury®, guests of Secrets Cap Cana Resort & Spa have the chance to Sip, Savor & See at participating sister properties in the region. Enjoy dinner and live entertainment at neighboring sister resorts including sipping complimentary cocktails, savoring delicious cuisine at the restaurant of your choice and the opportunity to see that evening’s entertainment.
The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience is only good for dinner. This is not a day pass. Guests must make arrangements through the resort concierge by 3 p.m. Guests may choose to dine at any of the restaurants that are serving dinner. Guests are responsible for cost of transportation to and from the resort. A maximum of 4 people are allowed per seating. Special restrictions may apply for Christmas and New Year’s Eve dinners, and special events. Guests can utilize the facilities at the resort they are visiting from 6 p.m. to 1 a.m., including bars and theatre.
Note: Sip, Savor & See may be limited due to private events and resort buyouts.