- 53 km from Cancun/Mayan Riviera airport
- Located directly on the beach
- Riviera Maya
- 8.2 km from Playa Del Carmen
- 9.6 km from Cenote Chaak Tun
Ocean Riviera Paradise is situated in the heart of the Mexican Caribbean, a short distance from Playa del Carmen in the beautiful Riviera Maya. This expansive resort boasts a modern architecture and mediterranean-inspired interior design, featuring facilities and services for guests of all ages, with multiple swimming pools, one just a few metres from the ocean, a waterpark and a wide range of dining options and bars. The resort also features Privilege exclusive rooms and services, a spa, dive centre and a wide range of entertainment options for everyone.
Meal and beverage plans
All Inclusive Plan
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks, and dinner daily
- Buffet and à la carte restaurants with no reservations required
- Domestic and international drinks and cocktails
- Kids Club (ages 4-12)
- Teens Club (ages 13-17)
- WiFi throughout the property
Upgrade your stay
Upgrade to Privilege
Guests reserving a Privilege room category will enjoy enhanced amenities and services including: then the list of the Privilege inclusions:
- Privilege Services including:
- Private check-in and checkout
- Access to exclusive Privilege Lounge serving premium beverages
- Snacks and hors d'oeuvres
- Chill-Out Terrace located rootop with amazing ocean views
- A la carte breakfast in the Privilege Lounge and in-room breakfast service (upon request)
- Priority reservations in a la carte restaurants
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge & Butler service for luggage preparation, laundry collection, ironing, Jacuzzi preparation and assistance with spa and restaurant reservations
- Exclusive Privilege beach area with sun loungers
- Bali beds and drink service
- Privilege beach towels in room and much more!
Privilege Crossover program:
Guests reserved in these room categories have the option to enjoy an evening outing to visit, dine and experience Ocean Maya Royale or Ocean Coral & Turquesa for an evening of entertainment and discovery. Guests must contact their Privilege Concierge 24-hour prior to the visit. Visit time frame is from 6pm to 1 am, includes dining, drinks and entertainment. Subject to availability. Cost of transportation is not included and must be paid by the guest.
Wedding & honeymoons
Environmental Sanitation Fees are payable in local currency directly to the hotels. As these fees fluctuate by hotel, you may contact your respective hotel for more information on the applicable fees.
Services and facilities offered in the El Beso (adults only) section of the resort are exclusively for guests reserved in the El Beso room categories. This includes a la carte breakfast service at Bluemoon Restaurant, El Beso pool and snack bar as well as any other services and activities offered in this section of the resort.
- Daisy: For families & children
- Privilege: An exclusive section with VIP services
- Eden: An area closer to the beach with rooms that have direct access to a swimming pool
- El Beso: An area for adults only (18+) and exclusively for guests reserved in El Beso room categories