- 96 kilometres from the Cancun International Airport
Nearest Points of Interest
- Playa del Carmen
- Isla Mujeres
- Xcaret Park
The ideal place for families within the Bahia Principe Riviera Maya complex, where children and adults alike have their own spaces to enjoy and the opportunity to get close to the exuberant local nature.
Meal & beverage plans
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner daily
- Unlimited local drinks, beer and soft drinks (premium beverages available with additional charge)
- Complimentary WiFi (for two devices) throughout hotel
- Complimentary WiFi in the lobby for all devices
- Bahia Scouts Kids Club (ages 4-12)
- Teens Club
- Lounge chairs, beach umbrellas and towel service by the beach and pool areas
- Shuttle service throughout resort
- Access to the a la carte restaurants at Bahia Principe Grand Tulum (reservations required)
Kids stay & eat free
Wedding & Honeymoons
Due to various weather conditions, the restored beach is experiencing erosion on a daily basis. As a result, the size of the beach varies from day to day. In an effort to maintain the beach area, Bahia Resorts has placed sand bags along the ocean shore.
Environmental Sanitation Fee: An Environmental Sanitation fee of $70 - $100 MXN (approximately $5 - $7 CAD) will be collected by all hotels in Cancun & Riviera Maya. This fee applies per ROOM per NIGHT and is payable by the guest directly to the hotel during their stay. The fee is subject to change without prior notice and may vary depending on exchange rate.