- 21 km from Cancun/Mayan Riviera airport
- Located directly on the beach
- Puerto Cancun
Dreams Vista Cancun Golf & Spa Resort, a contemporary family resort, is perfectly set in the exclusive gated community of Puerta del Mar, adjacent to Puerto Cancun Golf Club and Shopping Center. This resort boasts 416 luxuriously equipped rooms with the option to book as a Family Connecting suite in 185 rooms, all with a modern and stunning architectural design and breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea and nearby Isla Mujeres. A relaxing world-class Spa by Pevonia® featuring breathtaking views and an exclusive rooftop pool along with countless daytime activities and exciting nightlife, makes this a must-stay destination. Guests can enjoy three heated swimming pools, two surf pools and an engaging splash water park for kids. This romantically modern resort provides an ideal vacation setting for couples and couples with children. At Dreams Vista Cancun Golf & Spa Resort, guests will enjoy the benefits of Unlimited-Luxury®, where everything is included and no wristband or gratuities are ever required.
Meal and beverage plans
All Inclusive Plan
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks daily
- Limitless access to gourmet à la carte dining options without reservations required
- Unlimited international and domestic top-shelf spirits
- Unlimited fruit juices, soft drinks and snacks
- 24-hour room service
- Mini-bar refreshed daily with soft drinks, bottled water, juices and beer
- WiFi throughout the property
- 24-hour concierge service
- Pool & beach waiter service
- Daily maid service
- Endless daytime activities and live nightly entertainment
- Theme parties, oceanfront bars and entertainment venues
- No wristbands required
- All taxes and gratuities
- Explorer’s Club (ages 3-12)
- Core Zone Teens Club (ages 13-17)
Upgrade your stay
Upgrade to Preferred Club
Guests reserving a Preferred Club room category will enjoy enhanced amenities and services including:
- Personalized check-in and check-out
- Special concierge service
Preferred status and amenities
- Preferred Club suites in premium locations
- Upgraded mini-bar
- Upgraded bath amenities
- Pillow menu
Private Preferred Club Lounge
- Daily continental breakfast service
- Afternoon hot and cold hors d’oeuvres
- Exquisite desserts and fine liquors
- Complimentary computer access
Gaming consoles menu available upon request and subject to availability
Exclusive spa privileges
- Complimentary access to hydrotherapy circuit (one day per stay)
Access to the exclusive adults-only Preferred Club rooftop pool
Wedding & honeymoons
Environmental Sanitation Fees are payable in local currency directly to the hotels. As these fees fluctuate by hotel, you may contact your respective hotel for more information on the applicable fees.
The use of drones or artifacts that fly or float in or on the premises of AMR™ Collection hotels is strictly forbidden, except for those that have written authorization from the General Management of the hotel.
There is a designated smoking area provided on property. Smoking is not permitted in any room category.
As part of the privileges of Unlimited-Luxury®, guests of Dreams Vista Cacnun Golf & Spa Resort have the chance to Sip, Savor & See at participating sister properties in the region. Enjoy dinner and live entertainment at neighboring sister resorts including sipping complimentary cocktails, savoring delicious cuisine at the restaurant of your choice and the opportunity to see that evening’s entertainment.
The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience is only good for dinner. This is not a day pass. Guests must make arrangements through the resort concierge by 3 p.m. Guests may choose to dine at any of the restaurants that are serving dinner. Guests are responsible for cost of transportation to and from the resort. A maximum of 4 people are allowed per seating. Special restrictions may apply for Christmas and New Year’s Eve dinners, and special events. Guests can utilize the facilities at the resort they are visiting from 6 p.m. to 1 a.m., including bars and theatre.
Note: Sip, Savor & See may be limited due to private events and resort buyouts.