- 25 km from the Havana airport
- Located at the beginning of Paseo del Prado within the Old Havana district
- Opposite the Morro Castle
- One street over from the Malecon
It is no coincidence that the Iberostar Grand Packard has the same name as the famous luxury car. This hotel in Old Havana aspires to become one of the capital’s icons, just like the famous Almendrones.
Its historic building has been refurbished and now offers high-quality services in an elegant and sophisticated environment. Come and relax in the SPA Sensations, savour the best Cuban gastronomy, and don’t miss the panoramic views from the pool on the sixth floor.
Meal & Beverage Plans
- No meals or drinks included (room only)
Wedding & Honeymoons
Some services and facilities at the hotel may be suspended or affected in rotation due to hotel occupancy and season.