- 36.7 km from Orlando International Airport
- The resorts are located within the Walt Disney World Complex, however they are managed by Marriott Hotels.
- The resorts are located in between Epcot® and Disney's Hollywood Studios™ and close to Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park, Magic Kingdom® Park and Disney Springs®
- Hotels are located within walking distance of both Epcot® and Disney’s Hollywood Studios which is the home of Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge
Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort are located in the heart of Walt Disney World Resort, between Epcot and Disney's Hollywood Studios and nearby Disney's Animal Kingdom theme park, Magic Kingdom Park and Disney Springs. Hotels offer world class restaurants, poolside dining, five pools, including a grotto pool with a water slide and waterfalls, a white sand beach, two health clubs, jogging trails, a game room, a supervised children’s activity center and for those who want to be pampered, the Mandara Spa awaits you.
Meal and Beverage Plan
European Plan (No Meals Included)
Disney Benefits for Resort Guests
Daily Theme Park Early Entry and Extended Evening Hours
- Guests staying at the Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin enjoy 30- minute early access to all Disney theme parks every day as well as stay 2 hours after regular closure hours at select Disney theme parks on select days as well!
- A Park reservation and valid ticket or pass for the same Park on the same date and valid Resort ID are required.
- Applicable theme park, days and times of operation, attraction and service availability may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to capacity and cancellation.
Convenient Location/Complimentary Transportation
- In addition to the water taxi transportation to Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios, regularly scheduled Walt Disney World motor coach transportation provides quick access throughout the Walt Disney World® Resort, including the Magic Kingdom Park, Downtown Disney, BLIZZARD BEACH, TYPHOON LAGOON and all other Walt Disney World Theme Parks and attractions. These services are available to Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin guests at no charge.
- Disney Theme Parks complimentary parking with Swan or Dolphin room key.
Dining with Disney Characters
- On specific days, in certain restaurants at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin, as well as other Walt Disney World Resort hotels, dining with the Disney characters is available for breakfast or dinner. Please check with the Concierge for the character schedule - Current appearances at Garden Grove - Currently suspended – will advise when returning
Preferred Access to Walt Disney World Resort Golf Courses
- Groups can book tee times in advance at the five nearby championship Walt Disney World Resort golf courses on a space-available basis. Individual guests can arrange for tee times through the Disney Guest Services desk located in the lobby of either hotel.
- Priority seating can be made through the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin for selected table service restaurants and dinner shows within the Walt Disney World Resort, on a space-available basis.
Weddings & Honeymoons
Save up to 35% off plus Room Upgrade
Disney Park Passes and Tickets
New mandatory measures and procedures
Disney has instituted new mandatory steps and procedures for guests who book a Disney Park Pass or Ticket. Prior to booking any Disney product, please visit Disney's Know Before You Go information page to stay updated on important information regarding park reopening, reservations, limitations on benefits, features, experiences and offerings, new safety measures, and other information.
New Disney Park ticket booking procedures
Park attendance will be managed through a new park reservation system. To enter a park on a particular day, both a park reservation for that day AND a valid ticket for park admission on that day are required.
Before booking a ticket: It will be solely the responsibility of the consumer to check park availability by visiting the Disney Park Pass Availability page before making a booking.
After booking a ticket: All guests will be required to log into My Disney Experience immediately once you have your confirmation number.
Off-site guests are to use their ticket confirmation number, and guests staying at a Disney Hotel are to call Air Canada Vacations within 48-72hrs after their booking is made to retrieve their hotel confirmation number. The guest MUST access My Disney Experience using their existing profile or by creating a new profile, and, using the Ticket or confirmation number, link the Ticket to the profile and then make park reservations in the “Disney Park Pass System” section.
Reminder: Booking a Disney Park ticket does not guarantee a spot in the park that day until the guests make the reservation in the Disney Park Pass System on the My Disney Experience website or app.
Daily resort fee of US$40.00 plus tax per day paid locally.
The resort fee includes:
- Complimentary in-room high speed internet access
- $30.00 off of Spa Services individual or combined exceeding $200. (Excludes Hair & Nail services) at The Mandara Spa
- Live instructor lead fitness classes
- Complimentary Swan Paddleboat rentals
*Resort fee and Inclusions are subjected to change without notice
Add your theme park tickets: Don't forget to add your Walt Disney World Resort theme park tickets to your booking!
Disney dining plans: Please note that Disney dining plans are not an option.