- Beachfront, on the southern tip of the Baja Peninsula
- 61.5 km from Los Cabos International Airport
- 14.5 km from Cabo Marina
Nearby Points of Interest
- 110.6 km from Aguas Termales Santa Rita (hiking trail and hot springs)
- 50.4 km from Plaza Mijares
- 15.6 km from Los Cabos city centre
Situated within the Diamante Development, Hard Rock Hotel Los Cabos has breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean and almost one kilometer of pristine sandy beach front. The first glimpse of the property is a dramatic view coming down the resort road where the arrival lobby welcomes guests like a portal framing the sea view beyond. Catering to the needs of modern travelers, for both families and adults-only, the all-inclusive Hard Rock Hotel Los Cabos has become the next hot destination in Cabo - truly a place to see and be seen.
Meal & beverage plan
All Inclusive Plan:
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks daily
- Top shelf drinks
- In-room minibar with sodas, bottled water, juice and domestic beer
- 24/7 in-room dining
- Daily and nightly entertainment
- FREE WiFi in room and resort wide
- Unlimited phone calls within Mexico and to continental US and Canada (some restrictions apply)
- FREE parking
- Poolside service
- Taxes and gratuities
Weddings & Honeymoons
Buffet will be eliminated from hotel restaurants and replaced with a-la-carte dining.
Student groups are not permitted at this resort.
Environmental Sanitation Tax: An Environmental Sanitation Tax of approximately $35 - $45 Mexican Pesos ($2.50 - $3.50 Canadian Dollars) will be collected by all hotels in Los Cabos. This fee applies on a per ROOM per NIGHT basis and is payable by the guest directly to the hotel during their stay. The fee is subject to change without prior notice and may vary depending on exchange rate.