- Beachfront, located on the southernmost tip of the Baja Peninsula
- 55.5 km from Los Cabos International Airport
Nearby Points of Interest
- 110.9 km from Aguas Termales Santa Rita (hiking trail and hot springs)
- 50.7 km from Plaza Mijares
- 15.3 km from Los Cabos city centre
Playful and stylish, Nobu Hotel Los Cabos opens up to expansive views of a magnificent beachfront on the inviting shores of the Pacific Ocean - offering a brilliant fusion of contemporary Japanese minimalism mingled with the soul of Cabo's laid-back style. It is the first property in Mexico from the rapidly expanding dining and hospitality empire helmed by Robert De Niro and chef Nobu Matsuhisa.
Meal & beverage plans
European Plan (EP):
- No meals or drinks included (Hotel accommodations only)
- Use of beach chairs and umbrellas
- WiFi in some public areas
Spa Credit Offer!
Environmental Sanitation Tax: An Environmental Sanitation Tax of approximately $35 - $45 Mexican Pesos ($2.50 - $3.50 Canadian Dollars) will be collected by all hotels in Los Cabos. This fee applies on a per ROOM per NIGHT basis and is payable by the guest directly to the hotel during their stay. The fee is subject to change without prior notice and may vary depending on exchange rate.