- Orlando Florida
- 26.5 km from Orlando airport
Nearby Points of Interest
- 1.6 km from Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- 3.6 km from Orange County Convention Centre
Unwind in an all-new, extra-affordable, carefree escape that perfectly blends the cool, calm feeling of a coastal retreat with the fun and convenience of staying in a Universal Orlando Resort™ hotel. With standard rooms and spacious, two-bedroom suites that sleep six, it's a great spot for families to base their Universal vacation. Plus, enjoy exclusive theme park benefits. Opened March 17, 2020.
Meal and beverage plan
- Meals and drinks are not included at this hotel
- Use of pool chairs
- Use of towels
- WiFi available in guest rooms and most common areas
- Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry PotterTM, one hour before the theme park opens (valid theme park admission required)
- Access to water taxis, shuttle buses and walking paths to both theme parks and Universal CityWalk
- Resort-wide charging privileges with room key
- Delivery of merchandise purchased throughout the resort to your hotel
Buy 3 Days, Get 2 Days Free
Hotel is 100% smoke free. The non-smoking policy applies to all areas of the hotel, with the exception of designated outdoor smoking areas.
The cleaning fee for smoking in guest rooms is US$250.
Pet policy: Hotel does not allow pets.
Minimum Check-in Age – Guests must be at least 21 years of age to check-in and must occupy room during the length of stay at the Hotel.
Minimum Length of Stay – A two (2) night minimum stay is required with each reservation
Important information on purchasing Disney Park Passes and Tickets
Park attendance will be managed through a new park reservation system. To enter a park on a particular day, both a park reservation for that day AND a valid ticket for park admission on that day are required.
Before booking a ticket: It will be solely the responsibility of the consumer to check park availability by visiting the Disney Park Pass Availability page before making a booking.
All guests will be required to log into My Disney Experience immediately once you have your confirmation number.
Guests MUST access My Disney Experience using their existing profile or by creating a new profile, and, using the Ticket or confirmation number, link the Ticket to the profile and then make park reservations in the Disney Park Pass System section.
Reminder: All Park Admission Tickets are NON REFUNDABLE at time of purchase. Booking a Disney Park ticket does not guarantee a spot in the park that day until the guests make the reservation in the Disney Park Pass System on the My Disney Experience website or app.